Need help, photoshop skills my buddies... (Playoffs avatar profile picture thread ?)

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Hello my fellow friends, and Panthers fans.

Even though you annoy me sometimes, and I certainly do annoy you on occasions. We're all kind of family, and have been for years even !

That's why I come here asking for help, and expect to get it ! :D

I want a new avatar pic... So I'll give you what I'm looking for next.

But I thought maybe this would be a good start for playoffs avatar... I know some of you love this, I'm not that kind, but still think it would be a good idea.

I wonder what the theme would be ? I thought having a Bill Zito reference...

Let's get your ideas for playoffs avatars theme !

For my avatar, if someone could please make it like that:

BABYBARKOV AVATAR - Keep the kind of same idea I actually have...

- Just change the background to something more "Panthers-themed" instead of the Space in Spacey thing ! Maybe the logo and Panthers stripes... ?

- Change Barkov's head and his pacifier to Bennett's head and his pacifier, using the following picture of Sam.

sam-bennett.jpg

p_vi_90919_1564053311.jpg

42183.png

Don't know which one I should choose, so I let your creative minds make the choice and see which one works better... As long as you had a pacifier (Maggy Simpsons' style), I'll be okay, they all look cool IMO... Couldn't find one from his early Panthers days with helmet number 9 though... :(

I thought the last one would look cool with a pacifier right at the left corner of his mouth, cigarette-style lol

- Then change the Kevin Spacey's head to a Bill Zito's one... If you could keep the fading effect, just like my actual avatar, it would be perfect... Use THIS Bill Zito's picture ! :P

bill-zito.jpg

And there it is... Make it all nice and clean, not too busy but true to Panthers colors... I'll owe you a drink.

Thank you all in advance !

And feel free, if you don't have time and Photoshop skills, to just give ideas for a Playoffs them avatar !

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Not sure what you have going there..but themed PO avies could be fun.

My avatar isn’t really part of the PO avies thing...

I hope my explanations were clear though.

And I’ve wanted to change for sometimes now, it isn’t appropriate (Kevin Spacey who ?), and I don’t get identified as a Panthers fan, only a Barkov wannabe lol

Playoffs avatars have ALWAYS been a thing on HF. It’s just that we don’t get to do it very often... We had the lame « Draft prospect to get excited about » theme replacement for quite a while, it’s now time he goes and sits on the taxi-squad ! ;)

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Jesuzito is the first thing that came to mind.

Saviour of Bennett and other lost souls across the National Hockey League

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
My avatar isn’t really part of the PO avies thing...

I hope my explanations were clear though.

And I’ve wanted to change for sometimes now, it isn’t appropriate (Kevin Spacey who ?), and I don’t get identified as a Panthers fan, only a Barkov wannabe lol

Playoffs avatars have ALWAYS been a thing on HF. It’s just that we don’t get to do it very often... We had the lame « Draft prospect to get excited about » theme replacement for quite a while, it’s now time he goes and sits on the taxi-squad ! ;)

Exactly twice in the 20 years I've been on these boards.

Reactions: BabyBarkov

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
@BabyBarkov

BabyBennett.png

If I faded Zito any more then he would have disappeared into the background. Do you want to give him a number one dad hat? If you don't like it, that's fine though.

Side note, does anybody have the images I made during the offseason where it was this photo of Zito with Panthers fans riding a fanboat in the background? It used this template. I can't find any of the images on my computer. I used them to taunt Pens and Jackets fans over fleecing them in trades. Would very much like to use if for Bennett too. But I don't want to go thru the process of recreating the busy template.

0b6 (1).png

Last edited:
Reactions: ShootIt

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
@BabyBarkov

View attachment 424807

If I faded Zito any more then he would have disappeared into the background. Do you want to give him a number one dad hat? If you don't like it, that's fine though.

Side note, does anybody have the images I made during the offseason where it was this photo of Zito with Panthers fans riding a fanboat in the background? It used this template. I can't find any of the images on my computer. I used them to taunt Pens and Jackets fans over fleecing them in trades. Would very much like to use if for Bennett too. But I don't want to go thru the process of recreating the busy template.

View attachment 424816

Great job man, like it, like your ideas...

A bit too busy to my liking though, and with no quick answers I asked a friend of mine if he could do something, so I’ll wait sorry ! :)

I guess the playoffs-themed avatars didn’t get that much traction lol

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Bumping this thread because I'm pretty capable in photoshop.
I don't know how to do gifs tho.
So if we want to throw around ideas, I can take requests and post some results.

Reactions: HockeyRulez

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I want KITT from Knight Rider with Spencer Knight in in his behind the wheel or head poking out the window

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
i

61586141.jpg

joel-quenneville.png

If someone could, I'd like OT's head photoshopped on LL Cool J's body (if you could keep the hat that would be great)
And then Q's laughing face faded in the bottom corner, maybe the bottom right above the word years.
Oh and the words kept on that LL picture.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad