Neal trade.. thoughts now?

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
And I can't believe how shortsighted this post is. Crosby has ONE goal his last 17 post season games, so suggesting Neal disappears without pointing out several players, Crosby included disappear, is complete nonsense.

Are people really that narrow minded or skewed in their belief here? That Neal is the only player who soiled the bed in recent post seasons?

And, to THIS point Horny's post season numbers flat out stink! I'm not saying that'll continue, but lets use a little bit of context here.

Again, Crosby was doing so poorly that they tried pulling Malkin off of his line with Neal to help Crosby. Why is that fact never brought up?

Because Crosby isn't getting traded. And Neal's playoff issues go far beyond just last season.

YinzAintBurgh*

And I can't believe how shortsighted this post is. Crosby has ONE goal his last 17 post season games, so suggesting Neal disappears without pointing out several players, Crosby included disappear, is complete nonsense.

Are people really that narrow minded or skewed in their belief here? That Neal is the only player who soiled the bed in recent post seasons?

And, to THIS point Horny's post season numbers flat out stink! I'm not saying that'll continue, but lets use a little bit of context here.

Again, Crosby was doing so poorly that they tried pulling Malkin off of his line with Neal to help Crosby. Why is that fact never brought up?

I agree Crosby and Malkin need to be held accountable for playoff failures as well but the thought of Crosby and Neal being on the same level is comical. Like Riptide said Crosby isn't getting traded because he's the face of the team and league, simple as that. Neal was a role player and will be on every team he goes to. If he's not part of the solution then you trade him and find somebody who is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad