NCIX files bankrupcy

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
I know. I used a $25 gift card last Friday and haven't heard a thing. It was all junk in stock. Not surprised. IMO shut the site down if you aren't going to ship anything out.

I kind of suspect they are hoping to pull in a little more money from people who can't be bothered to do chargebacks.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
So these guys owe me about $5000 in refunds for 2 laptops I tried to order....just got a notice from the bank that their cheque bounced or their funds were frozen.

Am I screwed here, or what do I do?

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
So these guys owe me about $5000 in refunds for 2 laptops I tried to order....just got a notice from the bank that their cheque bounced or their funds were frozen.

Am I screwed here, or what do I do?
Have you contacted your credit card company?

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
You may want to talk to your bank to see what your options are. I don't know if you post on RedFlagDeals, but you may want to go to the following thread, and ask opinions - there may be a number of people there who have gone through the same problem: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/psa...ing-update-ncix-has-filed-bankruptcy-2113503/

thanks. yeah, just got back from the bank.

they told me it's my problem and to sue them.

EDIT: my accountant says don't bother. I'll have to declare it as a loss.

Last edited:

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
thanks. yeah, just got back from the bank.

they told me it's my problem and to sue them.

EDIT: my accountant says don't bother. I'll have to declare it as a loss.
I'm really sorry to hear that - a 5k hit isn't fun to swallow. We should almost sticky a thread in this forum about NCIX, given that a lot of people here in the past have used them. @SniperHF what do you think?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad