OT: NCAA Tourney Pick'em

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
I joined as well, I'll fill out soon. Typically out of the 30 or so brackets I do, I have a couple finish near the top, so maybe I'll get lucky and have one in here :)

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I don't know anything about anything, so of course I'm in.

Edit: I'm flipping a coin for everything but 1s and 2s in the pre-sweet 16 games. Anything else requires too much thought.

Edit 2: I have 2 13s and a 14 in the final four. UC Irvine is winning it all over GA State by a score of 66-64 (random number generator between 60 and 90), but not before they knock off Louisville, UNI, Villanova, Virginia, and Duke. You heard it here first.

jFKISfq.png

Last edited:

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
My bracket is very vanilla. Every time I go for upsets I usually screw it up so I decided to just go up the favorite most of the time.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
OK, I revised mine to be at least somewhat sensible. 1s and 2s automatically advance out of the first round. For all other games up to the Final Four, I flipped two coins at www.random.org/coins. If either coin came up heads, I went with the higher seed. If both were tails, I picked the upset. In the Final Four, it was just one coin.

Irvine still made it to the Elite Eight using this methodology. I think this coin flipper website is trying to tell us something. You guys should probably bet on them. :sarcasm:

Neighbor Lee

Sponsor
Oct 25, 2013
Droneview
I'll join.
Helpful tip: Here's how i won my last year's office bracket: i heard one of the morning espn shows on 99.9 (Raleigh) where the host asked the BOOKIES to call in with their upset picks. They did; i wrote them down; most of them came through for me. The funny thing is i had ONLY ONE of the final four but had racked up so many points in the earlier rounds that i still won. The playing field is now level.
Now if only i could remember which show that was on...

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Edit: I'm flipping a coin for everything but 1s and 2s in the pre-sweet 16 games. Anything else requires too much thought.

Edit 2: I have 2 13s and a 14 in the final four. UC Irvine is winning it all over GA State by a score of 66-64 (random number generator between 60 and 90), but not before they knock off Louisville, UNI, Villanova, Virginia, and Duke. You heard it here first.

jFKISfq.png

This looks good but I would switch Duke with North Dakota State. :sarcasm:

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com

jFKISfq.png

are you a wizard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad