OT: NCAA Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
This BYU-CC game rules. Also, please do not be hurting the next Eagles QB. That would be suboptimal.

Wilson trying to sell a pass, then getting CC to bite on a pitch to open a massive running lane was something. And then that long 3rd down pass on the run where he wasn't making it remotely obvious he was even looking at the guy. I see the hype now.

Combine those tools with him being a junkie for studying and that's really intriguing.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Wilson trying to sell a pass, then getting CC to bite on a pitch to open a massive running lane was something. And then that long 3rd down pass on the run where he wasn't making it remotely obvious he was even looking at the guy. I see the hype now.

Combine those tools with him being a junkie for studying and that's really intriguing.

He just does things like this as if they're normal and not at all freakish.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I don't know if I can bother watching the VT game. There's nothing for me there. The Fuente era is over. The team has been constantly on the verge of revolt for a couple years now, and now it seems he's completely lost them. The offensive playcalling has reverted 15 years to the hellish Stinespring era. Probably the only interesting part of that matchup is seeing what Deablo tells the defense around him to do, since Clemson is likely to just play around him.

I ground myself through all the final Beamer games, and then the final Foster games, because they deserve that and I knew what came after them wasn't likely to be better. This...I have no attachment to. I feel bad for all the players who are being done a disservice through misuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad