OT: NCAA Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

Corral turning out good has been a surprise. @FLYguy3911

Not good enough to cover though. :(

I feel you completely. I have absolutely no handle on anything this year. I just stopped making plays and I’ll pick it up again after we get some normalcy.
Funny thing is I almost hit the back door somehow. SMU got the ball in plus territory and Buechele threw a pick. Just one of those days. Okie State has the game in hand to run the clock out, fumbles, and gives up a home run play for a TD. Sick game.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Was listening to Feldman on Russelio’s podcast. Sounds like Herman is gone at Texas. The booster’s are willingly to pay his $16M or whatever buyout. Meyer would obviously be far & away their top target.

He indicated Fickell wouldn’t even take the Michigan job if it opened given his Ohio State ties.

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
He's big-boying HS players. There's a lot he's gonna need to work on to beat guys who rival his strength and can add speed to boot.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty much every D1 highlight tape looks pretty similar honestly. When you look at full game films you get a better picture albeit it still needs to be in put in perspective with testing/measurables & such to get a bigger picture on which is essentially still a gamble.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It was stupid to put this rule in place in the first place for this exact scenario. Now you’re potentially changing the rule late in season & have to deal with the blow back optics of showing favoritism towards Ohio State.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->