NCAA thread v6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything.

They recruit really well obviously but it looks like LSU probably is going to take a bit of step back next year at least in regards to the playoffs/NCG.

They’ve had 8 starters declare early so far. It could be 9 if Moss decides to leave. They’re losing 14 starters which could be 15 without Moss. They lost two of their top assists in Brady & Aranda to boot.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
They recruit really well obviously but it looks like LSU probably is going to take a bit of step back next year at least in regards to the playoffs/NCG.

They’ve had 8 starters declare early so far. It could be 9 if Moss decides to leave. They’re losing 14 starters which could be 15 without Moss. They lost two of their top assists in Brady & Aranda to boot.

And with OBJ being an idiot they may have the NCAA breathing down their necks about institutional control.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
And with OBJ being an idiot they may have the NCAA breathing down their necks about institutional control.

Meh the NCAA is pretty powerless in 2020. I seriously doubt LSU gets in any serious trouble over that.

I believe they already pretty much put all the blame of OBJ for being a moron in that situation & revoked his access to being around the team going forward.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Powerless... That situation is the definition of illegal benefits to students from an alumni.

They could ban them from playoffs and bowl games for a few years...

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
This is why you can't just use opinions.

I don’t discount the deserving process anyway when it comes deciding to the playoffs. Since the beginning of the playoff era we very rarely go 3-4 deep in teams that could legitimately win anyway.

Even before the semifinal Oklahoma probably wasn’t one of the four best teams in the country but they were most deserving. It didn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things anyway if it was them or the others behind them.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
This is why you can't just use opinions.

Have you noticed how much I use statistics now? That's because, in my opinion, I'm smart, not dumb, not like everyone says.

FredoCorleone.jpg

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything. I will not talk myself into believing Kirby has learned anything.

This pleases me to no end. I was sitting in the office today just grinning uncontrollably while reading the press release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad