I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Who would you have picked Utah or USC?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Asnito

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Notre Dame is a much better football team than was advertised all week leading up to the game last night. I think this is Kelly's best team.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Neither am I, but he's still better than what they've had recently. They've also got some serious length on the perimeter on both sides of the ball.

He is but that’s putting him up against Wimbush, Kizer, Zaire, etc. though. :laugh:

I just don’t think he’s really a guy who could take over a game & be the difference maker of beating a team like Georgia or whatever other legit playoff contenders. Those teams are just going to out talent you in the end unless you get that QB play to be the equalizer.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Rutgers only win looks worse by the week. UMass is probably the worst FBS team in the country.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Anyone a big Michigan fan here? I was at the Rutgers-BC joke of a game Saturday. Bunch of recruits in town. One of them who is committed to UM was cheering for the Terps. I was annoyed at first but then I looked him up and saw he was committed to UM. I would guess he's gonna flip at some point? Then again, I always forget when things become official these days. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I was thinking about something, about these players I have started to like since I have started to pay more attention to football again in the past few years. I'm being very selective here.

So the initial roster for the All CDP HF NCAA/NFL Team includes:

QB: Gardner Minstache II
RB: David Montgomery
K: Dicker the Kicker
Mascot: That Duck

(Mahomeslice is the man for beating ****tsburgh last season, but I can have only one on this team and The Stache suits the nature of the list better.)

More to follow as I discover worthies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I was thinking about something, about these players I have started to like since I have started to pay more attention to football again in the past few years. I'm being very selective here.

So the initial roster for the All CDP HF NCAA/NFL Team includes:

QB: Gardner Minstache II
RB: David Montgomery
K: Dicker the Kicker
Mascot: That Duck

(Mahomeslice is the man for beating ****tsburgh last season, but I can have only one on this team and The Stache suits the nature of the list better.)

More to follow as I discover worthies.

Coach: Bob Green (don’t care if he’s retired)

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad