OT: NBA Discussion Thread Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
Carmelo playing more stupid each game. Just drive to the net and draw a foul, at least....

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
The ****?

I can't find it. What channel is it on?

EDIT: Nevermind. It's on ABC.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Carmelo has been our worst player the past 4 games. Either him or JR. If we want to win they have to play less or stop sucking.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
They're not getting past the Heat if Melo doesn't play smart. Dude does the same play over and over and over and over again. And acts like he has done nothing wrong.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
Melo has 187 points and 12 assists through 7 games. Guy is an absolute ball hog and it is sickening to watch.

I have hated JR Smith all season long. This guy thinks he's a game breaker and has always made the game too hard for himself. Move the ball, get an open look and bury your shot.

Pacers will win this in 6 if Melo stays as ineffective as he has been and JR plays like an idiot.

Really like the way Prigioni, Felton, Kidd, Chandler and Shumpert have been playing. Even Martin has been really good, but JR and Melo are the types of players that can shoot you in the foot if they play poorly, and they have been.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
Carmelo plays like he has cement on his legs. He is probably the laziest elite player in NBA history.

Kershaw

Indiana is simply a better team. Rich man's version of the Celtics, and the Celtics gave us fits.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Disagree, the Pacers have been crying all game and its really obnoxious. But JR and Carmelo absolutely do need to wake the **** up.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
IF the Knicks want to win, stop feeding the ball to Carmelo/JR until they start to play unselfish.

Kershaw

You can call it them playing bad, or the Pacers continuing to do their schtick as the best defensive team in basketball. No match for George, Hibbert and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad