OT: NBA & Basketball - 2023-24 Season

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Achiuwa has turned into a solid add for this team. Will provide really good depth when we're healthy.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Man Hartenstein is another one that has taken huge leaps with this staff. He just does everything. He can handle the ball, clean the glass, tough around the rim, and his passing is super underrated. Even Sims is a different player than the one that started this season.

If Robinson can actually come back for the playoffs, you've got crazy depth up front and a backcourt that is relentless and has shooting. And this team can still add another piece with Fournier's money.

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
What a gutty win.This team never ceases to amaze me.Hartenstein and Achiuwa owned the paint and boards..Brunson doing Brunson things.Just wait until we get Robinson and Randle back
Robinson, Randle, O.G. and Grimes.

This team is like the knight in Monthy Python’s Holy Grail-you keep cutting off body parts and it keeps coming back.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
What a difference in personalities between the 2 teams that occupy MSG. The Rangers are a country club atmosphere while the Knicks are a hard working group of blue collar killers.

Reactions: LeetchisGod

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Injuries finally caught up with them tonight, smothered Brunson, and they have 3 guys out there who can’t shoot.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I hope Leon can bring in bench piece via trade, and then another vet once buyouts start.

Trading Fournier and the worse of the first round picks isn’t going to kill you for a future trade.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
I hope Leon can bring in bench piece via trade, and then another vet once buyouts start.

Trading Fournier and the worse of the first round picks isn’t going to kill you for a future trade.
Yeah they need more help from another creator off the bench. Idk how thibs expected to score last night in crunch time with Achiuwa Hart and Hartenstein on the floor and AD guarding the paint. That’s like putting Goodrow and Bonino on the pp half walls

Reactions: ponzu4u

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Nice of that Memphis Varsity team to come scrimmage the Knicks tonight

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Ugly 4th, almost a disaster. Hopefully Brunson is okay, desperately need the All Star Break, 4 more games.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This team is dangerous if they can get healthy.

We go through stretches of not scoring for a bit. Really need Randle back. His ability to either drive or pull up from distance creates so much space on the floor.

Right now, we have a lot of guys who are good at one of those things but the only guy who can score from everywhere is Brunson.

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
Trouba, achiuwa is at 25% from 3. If trouba was getting 25% of his shot attempts not blocked that would be a miracle
I dont want Achuwa handling the ball.
At all.
But he can clean up both sides of the paint.
Does Truba clear the slot as well?

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010

A healthy Knicks team is pretty damn deep now.

Starters: Brunson, Divo, OG, Randle, Hartenstein
Bench: Burks, Bogdanovic, McBride, Achiuwa, Hart, Robinson, Sims

Still wouldn't mind if they went through the buyout market and get a depth PG, but that's about it. Time to run.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Another great trade for the Knicks. Imagine the hockey team had traded 4 guys they drafted in the first round over the last 6th months? I feel there would be a slightly different reaction in Rangerland.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Another great trade for the Knicks. Imagine the hockey team had traded 4 guys they drafted in the first round over the last 6th months? I feel there would be a slightly different reaction in Rangerland.

NBA is a totally different beast and the Knicks have like 85 first round picks in the upcoming draft.

Reactions: romba

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
NBA is a totally different beast and the Knicks have like 85 first round picks in the upcoming draft.

I'm aware its just an interesting dichotomy. The trade the Knicks just made is like if the Rangers traded Kakko, Goodrow and some mid round picks for Henrique and Vatrano.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I'm aware its just an interesting dichotomy. The trade the Knicks just made is like if the Rangers traded Kakko, Goodrow and some mid round picks for Henrique and Vatrano.

not quite.

The pieces the Knicks got fit. Henrique fits, Vatrano doesn't.

Plus a healthy Knicks team is a legit wagon. They are a top team that has kicked the shit out of more than a few top teams along the way.

i don't think fans would be upset about moving futures for now help if the Rangers were playing better aside from mas. If they rip through their schedule this month and stomp some of the better teams on it I guarantee that you'll see people change their tune on what they are and aren't willing to part with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad