Nazem Kadri

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

I think the issue is Kadri will be a 5th year pro this October at 24, and why is he still learning, when younger guys in the league have figured it out quicker.

The developing has stalled. Can he learn? Does he want to learn? Million dollar question.

Complacent is his name, he answered yes to that one.

Fine last one, u are ignoring this again. Not every player is the same. Last time i will say this, if u still spew about this than u refuse facts.

Apparently 29 games is a season.
He is in his first full season, and really in total 2nd and a bit of a season.
But yeah more things coming.

ClarkieMac

Oct 18, 2010
Read my posts. Bozak is one of my favorites on the team. I am a big fan of tyler. But my issue is people arguing kadri will stop developing

You were comparing the two so I thought I'd just point out the differences in their situations. Compare him to other top 10 picks, not an undrafted signing who's overcome odds to become a top line player.

I'm not arguing Kadri will stop developing, I just don't think he'll do it here.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
well that's just it,right?

I think it is fair to voice concerns over some that is Kadri but there is still time for growth and improvement.

can we say the same for our leaders like Lups,Dion,Kessel,Bozo,Frantastic??

All those players suck, but this is a Kadri thread. It's not like those guys are escaping criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad