Tribute Nazem Kadri Appreciation Thread

HockeyFan100

Oct 7, 2012
Today he signed a 7 year deal with Calgary. Going to miss him, he was a joy to watch while he was here.
Bounced back big time after his suspension - kept his cool and had a career year. From sticking it to St. Louis with a hat trick to scoring the OT winner in game 4 in the Stanley Cup Finals against Tampa, it's safe to say he had some of the biggest and most memorable moments during the 2022 SC run.

Thank you for everything Naz!!! Good luck!

Nazem-Kadri-USATSI_18608578.jpg

jaisen73

Oct 5, 2006
Nothing but love and respect for Kadri. He was looking for a long term contract with a large AAV and while he probably got a little less on the latter than he would like he still ultimately got what he deserves. I think Calgary has thrown way too much money at players over 30 but that is just one person's opinion. Best of luck to Naz until the moment when/if the Flames and Avs meet in the playoffs.

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
I've been a Kadri fan sine he was a Leaf. Honestly couldn't script a better ending in Colorado. He was coming off a down year where there was talk by some he wasn't even good enough to be our 2C. He has a career season, wins the cup, and signs a huge deal nobody can blame him for. If he had signed somewhere for 4 years or a lower AAV than it would have stung abit but Colorado wasn't and shouldn't be giving him a 7x7.

Reactions: HockeyFan100

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Last season left a pretty bad taste in my mouth and I said here I wanted him gone. But I really love how he turned things up this year and he was incredible in the playoffs. Glad he got his bag

Reactions: HockeyFan100

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad