GDT: Natural Disaster game Avs vs Canes

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Kep the scoreless for 59:53 minutes of that game, but gave up 2 in that brief period. Raanta injured again and Kooch playing somewhat shaky off and on we need to do something.

Necas had himself a night though...KK looking better recently but snake-bit as hell. PK was decisive for sure!

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I don’t think he scored three of them in the first.

Actually... *very* close but no cigar. Also, wasn't natural. I didn't remember that OTT won it in the end.

matthews.jpg

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
How the hell did 16 guys have 1st period natural matrices as their first? That seems like an outrageously high number.
I think the 16th might have been supposed to attach to only one or two of those categories, but Hannah reeled it all off as one.

But 5151 hat tricks in NHL history (not counting double hat tricks). They add up.

Last edited:
Reactions: WreckingCrew

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Kep the scoreless for 59:53 minutes of that game, but gave up 2 in that brief period. Raanta injured again and Kooch playing somewhat shaky off and on we need to do something.

Necas had himself a night though...KK looking better recently but snake-bit as hell. PK was decisive for sure!

Actually, kept it scoreless of 59:58 minutes of that game, because we also kept it scoreless for those 5 seconds in between goals…

Avalanche kept it scoreless for 59:55 which isn’t bad either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad