OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2021-TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Wiz intent on ruining their draft position
This is peak wiz...that said let the draft lottery gods reward them for lack of draft turtling. I did play the tankathon lottery engine and the zards got the #1 pick on the second try....

22my.gif

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I tried watching the game tonight but college basketball just isn’t for me. March Madness as a concept is neat but they are so slow and so bad compared to the NBA.

Still better than college football though!

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
The NBA is unwatchable.

I think the league is less interesting than it used to be, but the talent level is so much higher than the college players that college basketball has become unwatchable to me.

It’s very much a “me” problem. I don’t like any college sports because after seeing the game played at such a high level at the pro level it’s difficult for me to watch it played at a lower level. It’s why I also don’t care about junior hockey, the world juniors, this years Olympics, or any lower level of hockey other than the NHL or NHL level talent.

Sep 19, 2008
My impression of the Nationals this season is that they will score some runs but the pitching is not what it has been in the recent past.

How off am I?
Sounds about right. Strasburg still isn't coming back anytime soon and the rotation is okay. Josiah Gray is mediocre and gave up a fair # of HR's last year, jury still out on him. Corbin has been looking better in Spring Training and has apparently earned his skipper's confidence to start opening day, but other than Corbin and Gray I don't really know who else is in the Nats rotation right now. Anibal Sanchez? :laugh:

Reactions: Marshall
Sep 19, 2008
The Nats are most likely going to push back opening day to 7 pm or later tomorrow.

I was hoping for day drinking at 11 before a 4 pm game but that seems unlikely. Now I can watch Tiger dominate fools from home. :)

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Faldo says after Smith birdies 11 to get within 3 and then follows by chunking one into the water for a triple on 12 and then flaring his drive into the trees on 13: “His mind is gone”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad