OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Fall 2020-Spring 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
upload_2021-2-15_19-34-33.png

How are Russ and Beal so bad??? We have the leading scorer in the NBA in Beal and recent MVP and Mr. Triple Double in Westbrook.

Damn and I thought we wouldnt suck again
Coach

Also Russ isn't that good

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
This probably has something to do with their slow start.

It’s part of it. IF they can stay relatively healthy (and losing Bryant is a large blow, IMO), this should allow the team to gel a bit and play closer to .500 ball. The pieces aren’t bad, they just haven’t meshed. At all.

and Brooks is still an issue. He should’ve been let go already.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
It’s part of it. IF they can stay relatively healthy (and losing Bryant is a large blow, IMO), this should allow the team to gel a bit and play closer to .500 ball. The pieces aren’t bad, they just haven’t meshed. At all.

and Brooks is still an issue. He should’ve been let go already.
Westbrook is a problem. His decision making is so bad and he's leading the team in FGA despite having the lowest shooting percentage of his career since his rookie season. Even though he had another triple double last night I believe he was the only starter who was a negative plus/minus and we haven't even talked about the turnovers or defensive issues. I know plus/minus and focusing on a single game's plus/minus in particular can be problematic but it just speaks to the fact that he's a liability way more often than a guy with his paycheck and his experience level and credentials should be.

But, just as with the Caps and the WFT, they had a very odd start to the season with injuries and Covid and a ton of different lineup combinations so let's give it time to see if they can figure it out.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
This is what you get from Westbrook.....it is what it is.

Comically bad or great...and that shifts in-game a lot lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad