Confirmed with Link: Nate Thompson to Flyers: 1 year, $800k (Thread Started 7/28/21)

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Chuck Fletcher is the worst GM this team has ever had.

What a f***ing disaster of an offseason.

Dave Scott and the corporate cronies overseeing the Flyers are destroying it from the inside.

At least AV and Couts will be happy. :shakehead
Sounds like you're forgetting how much better the locker room got this offseason. As long as these guys never leave the locker room we will be much better.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
@Striiker tried to warn everyone. I quietly supported and sometimes applauded his over the top effort. But yeah this franchise doesn't deserve a dime from anyone after the shit they just pulled.

I find it curious that @Striiker leaves for a few days with a cryptic "I TOLD YOU" inscription in his profile and then all this shit happens :laugh:

upload_2021-7-28_19-22-32.png

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
@Striiker tried to warn everyone. I quietly supported and sometimes applauded his over the top effort. But yeah this franchise doesn't deserve a dime from anyone after the shit they just pulled.

The Quackverse will welcome you back with open arms! It’s your only hope to stave off insanity.

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
It’s like Chuck is trolling Flyers HF.
I didn’t think he would have the guts to bring him back. I thought they would sign Sutter.

At least he won’t block Frost.

Last edited:
Reactions: bennysflyers16

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm not watching a single f***ing game this waste of flesh is in the lineup. No chance in hell. This dude continues to get jobs based on nothing but a beard and his "I kicked a bad drug habit" story. f***ing dead weight sack of shit. JUST RETIRE ALREADY!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad