Confirmed with Link: Nate Thompson to Flyers: 1 year, $800k (Thread Started 7/28/21)

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
lol... speechless.

angry.gif
angry.gif

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
actually, i think this can work. i see the vision here. they're going to bring in all kinds of bad players, and threaten to bench all the good players when they're bad with guys they know are bad. they might as well play the guys they know are bad if the better players are going to be bad. this is actually next level and i respect it

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Laughton 3C? Thompson 4C? Elite PKing? Next to Ristolainen and in front of Jones? What’s not to like?!

I will never watch more Sixers games than this season. I hate this team. One good move to start the off-season just to crash our hopes and remind us the NHL is an incestuous cesspool of incompetence.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
So i'm not saying that i WANT this team to lose based off what's happened this offseaon. Who knows. This all might somehow work.

But what i am saying is that if they're a total shitshow and every decision they made flops and Dave Scott ends up with a whole lot of egg on his face, then that would be a much deserved outcome.

Nate. f***ing. Thompson. f*** off Chuck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad