#mnwild has grabbed Nate Prosser off waivers from #stlblues

https://twitter.com/Russostrib/status/517708296695083008

jajaja.gif

Last edited:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Ha! Nice. The only thing he contributed to St. Louis was telling them that the Wild fist pumped when they found out they were playing the Avs in round 1 instead of the Blues.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Ha! Nice. The only thing he contributed to St. Louis was telling them that the Wild fist pumped when they found out they were playing the Avs in round 1 instead of the Blues.

Fletch probably claimed him just to give him a solo bag skate, then throw him back to waivers. :nod:

Vashanesh

Nope.
Jan 29, 2010
Minnesota
This means that one of Folin or Dumba are likely to start the season in Iowa, or both if they suddenly think Ballard deserves frequent ice time.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad, either, but that's my take.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Somehow I'm not surprised. Well, so much for him leaving Minnesota. :laugh:

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
This means that one of Folin or Dumba are likely to start the season in Iowa, or both if they suddenly think Ballard deserves frequent ice time.

I hope its Fletch/Yeo coming to their senses and realizing Bickel has zero place being on an NHL Roster. Prosser has good size, and has always been willing to get punched in the face.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

I disagree. Prosser was not brought back in to skate in the top 6. This means the end of Bickell though.

The Wild have never feared scratching Prosser for long periods of time. I don't expect that to change. I don't think this impacts Dumba/Folin at all, both deserve regular spots right now.

I think this is Right shot insurance in case either begins to struggle at some point.

I wonder if the Wild even try to sneak him through waivers in a day or two themselves.

Vashanesh

Nope.
Jan 29, 2010
Minnesota
I hope its Fletch/Yeo coming to their senses and realizing Bickel has zero place being on an NHL Roster. Prosser has good size, and has always been willing to get punched in the face.

Lets be honest, there was no way Bickel was going to make this team.

They'd run with Folin/Dumba and Ballard as a 7th before keeping Bickel up.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Lets be honest, there was no way Bickel was going to make this team.

They'd run with Folin/Dumba and Ballard as a 7th before keeping Bickel up.

I dunno. Yeo/Fletcher love their face punchers. His game was almost always praised, despite being objectively terrible. I was certainly getting worried.

Vashanesh

Nope.
Jan 29, 2010
Minnesota
I disagree. Prosser was not brought back in to skate in the top 6. This means the end of Bickell though.

The Wild have never feared scratching Prosser for long periods of time. I don't expect that to change. I don't think this impacts Dumba/Folin at all, both deserve regular spots right now.

I think this is Right shot insurance in case either begins to struggle at some point.

I wonder if the Wild even try to sneak him through waivers in a day or two themselves.

Forget about Ballard? We already have a 7th defensemen if they want Folin AND Dumba up.

Billy Mays Here*

*Talks **** about Minnesota*

*Gets claimed by Minnesota*

Oh I would love to see them put him in the press box the entire year or just give him the **** treatment. Does Sheppard have any time between now and the season opener to teach Prosser the art of making good popcorn?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Forget about Ballard? We already have a 7th defensemen if they want Folin AND Dumba up.

No I'm not forgetting about Ballard, he's the 7th D-man, Prosser the 8th. This team historically likes to carry 8, I was predicting the 8th to be Bickell, now Prosser.

Remember, just like Bickell, Prosser has shown he can play wing if needed too.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
If he gets sent through waivers again, hopefully the Blues pick him up. I think I would laugh for an hour straight.

Vashanesh

Nope.
Jan 29, 2010
Minnesota
No I'm not forgetting about Ballard, he's the 7th D-man, Prosser the 8th. This team historically likes to carry 8, I was predicting the 8th to be Bickell, now Prosser.

Remember, just like Bickell, Prosser has shown he can play wing if needed too.

I suppose I'm under the impression that they're going to sign and roll with Bryz, which means no 8th D.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
*Talks **** about Minnesota*

*Gets claimed by Minnesota*

Oh I would love to see them put him in the press box the entire year or just give him the **** treatment. Does Sheppard have any time between now and the season opener to teach Prosser the art of making good popcorn?

I forget, what did he say again exactly?

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
WTF. I take this as meaning that only one of Dumba and Folin is staying. Ballard and Prosser aren't both going to be in the pressbox.

This is a statement of how disappointed the Wild have been with Blum and Falk this camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad