Post-Game Talk: Nashville @ Toronto | The "WHO IS STILL ABLE TO PLAY" Edition || 7:30PM TSN4

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Are we not allowed to talk about Kadri anywhere? Threads about Kadri get locked. Posts about Kadri in other threads get deleted.

I understand that it's a topic people can get passionate about, which can give the mods lots of extra work, but surely the best solution isn't just total censorship?

Going off topic is going off topic.

Repeating the same stuff over and over and over again adds no value and just ends up wasting everyone time.

Probably the best solution is to ban the perpetrators.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Really pleased with what we're seeing from the young guys. Leivo is making a great case to be a legit 2nd line option, and Leipsic is making some good plays. Didn't notice Percy or Loov tonight, but sometimes that's good for a defenseman. Gardiner is back, baby.

Fun finish to a solid effort.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Kadri and Rielly had great games. Reimer was horrible. It hurts me every time I see Percy play and think...we drafted him in the 1st round, his skating is still an issue.

Nice to see us fight hard in the 3rd period and push hard to tie the game.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Is Percy finally getting his chance or just called up for this game ?

Going to the game Thursday and would really like to see him. Never gotten tickets so cheap before in my life. With the leafs sucking so much season ticket holders are selling game tickets for pennies on the dollar. Check kijiji cause I got 4 rows out for 150 a piece twice now

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Is Percy finally getting his chance or just called up for this game ?

Going to the game Thursday and would really like to see him. Never gotten tickets so cheap before in my life. With the leafs sucking so much season ticket holders are selling game tickets for pennies on the dollar. Check kijiji cause I got 4 rows out for 150 a piece twice now

I live in the wrong city or else i'd bite the bullet and go to a game.

Draft Lottery Nation is killing me here.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Toronto Maple Leafs head coach Mike Babcock addresses the media following Toronto's 3-2 loss against Nashville on Tuesday night.

tooncesmeow

May 3, 2013
Melbourne, FL
Even though we lost.. man I'm so excited for the Leafs of the future. Kadri's going to be awesome to watch when the more talented guys hit the roster, Percy looked good, Corrado was good, Leivo's figuring it out which is so awesome, gives you hope seeing these guys finally break into the roster and produce. Better yet, we lost, so the Matthews dream stays alive.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
So many positives tonight...Gardiner. Leipsic. Leivo. Kadri. Percy and Loov were quiet didn't make any horrendous mistakes lol. Reimer not so good this game but hopefully he bounces back in the next start. Leo is suspended one more game...good effort overall. Tank at 100%

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Toronto Maple Leafs head coach Mike Babcock addresses the media following Toronto's 3-2 loss against Nashville on Tuesday night.

When you come from the Marlies your teammates are here
, :laugh::laugh:
Mike Babcock, tank commander.

Edmonton loses 4 straight, the tank is strong with these guys.

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Then trade Kadri and put Nylander there.

I think Nylander will be one of those guys that finishes plays instead of the guy to bring the puck in. At least at the start of his NHL career. Marner would have been a much better comparable though I'd doubt either players' capacity to cycle the puck well.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
He's selling himself - it's a contract year.

sad apart about kadri ....he isnt worth more than he makes ...gotta watch if u sign him long term .he ll be untradeable .id give him same money 2 yr term ,the end of the day he isnt a no 1 center anywhere but here ,a good no 2 center can make more than 4 mill till we are playing for cups
kadri might be gone

oscarknows

Jul 19, 2009
kadri has been unreal this year playing with 3rd and 4th liners never mind the fact that he has shut down pretty much every top centre he has gone up against even the chicago blow out if not for the pp toews would have not got a point and how about johanson where was he last night

Crysis

Jun 28, 2015
sad apart about kadri ....he isnt worth more than he makes ...gotta watch if u sign him long term .he ll be untradeable .id give him same money 2 yr term ,the end of the day he isnt a no 1 center anywhere but here ,a good no 2 center can make more than 4 mill till we are playing for cups
kadri might be gone

This is how I feel about it too.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto

Surprisingly candid, almost harsh regarding, Josh Leivo:

"The pace of his game has got to improve. He's got to get a lot stronger. He's got to commit to physical fitness. And in the off-season get stronger. And as he does that he'll become a much better player because his hands and his mind are good. His legs... he's got to improve that area.
So he can do a lot of work to make that happen."

Leivo is very Jeremy Williams-ish only in a bigger body. The coach has laid out the challenge. This new regime is no-nonsense. He has to show up in the fall in the better shape to stay in the team's plans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad