Value of: Nashville re-tool

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
So you wanna trade Arvidsson who just set the franchise goal scoring record despite missing almost 30 games? Johansen who just set his career high in points? Forsberg who probably would have finished with 75-80 points if he hadn’t have gotten injured?
Johansen's career high points was actually 71, over 5 seasons ago. Forsberg actually scored a 64 point pace over 82 games. Arvy definitely had a great goal-scoring season...and 0 points in the playoffs.

No, I don't want to trade any of them. They are our best forwards, but their production isn't really anything that spectacular and I wouldn't consider any of them except Arvy to be "untouchable," moreso due to his production on that contract than his raw production (Forsberg is on a good deal too, so maybe him as well). Granted, it would have to be some pretty fantastic offers to move the needle.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Would like to get Tolvanen in LA...what would the ask be?

Was thinking something like Nashville moves out Subban to free cap space to sign Duchene then Martinez for Tolvanen.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Would like to get Tolvanen in LA...what would the ask be?

Was thinking something like Nashville moves out Subban to free cap space to sign Duchene then Martinez for Tolvanen.
Vilardi. :sarcasm:

No seriously, why would a team struggling to score more than 2 goals a game for large swaths of the season trade its most promising young forward prospect...for Alec Martinez...especially when we would already have a top 4 of Josi, Ellis, Ekholm, Fabbro?

Reactions: AdmiralsFan24

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Vilardi. :sarcasm:

No seriously, why would a team struggling to score more than 2 goals a game for large swaths of the season trade its most promising young forward prospect...for Alec Martinez...especially when we would already have a top 4 of Josi, Ellis, Ekholm, Fabbro?

That's fair and I see where you are coming from, Where I was coming from was looking at the Preds getting goals from whatever UFA they bring in with the Subban money. Martinez would helpe fill the whole left by Subban although a completely different style of defender.

Vilardi for Tolvanen I would consider as i am very skeptical of his back and his ability to ever play. If he was healthy Vilardi>Tolvanen but given risk that deal is likely pretty even. Sucks to sell low on him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad