Value of: Nashville re-tool

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
What? I'm missing something they need a shakeup? I thought they were like 1 Stone/Duchene/Panarin from a serious cup shot

Reactions: PredsV82

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Anyways what deal would you make for a Signed and not signed Stone (or Duchene, really feeling Stone to Jets) as Tolv as your starter piece

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
What? I'm missing something they need a shakeup? I thought they were like 1 Stone/Duchene/Panarin from a serious cup shot
I don’t think it would matter with this team honestly.

Depth scoring is absolutely non existent. If JOFA isn’t producing, we’re not winning the game.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
I'm still hoping we can give up on keeping our top 4 intact and trade either Ellis or Subban in a package to Ottawa. I put this before, Hypothetically could Subban, smith, Tolvenen, allard and a 1st land you stone and Duchene ( with them signing of course). Ottawa gets a top prospect a pretty good defensive prospect and 1st for a rebuild and a serviceable player who can score 20 goals for ya. Plus Subban of course who you could flip to someone else. The difference with Ottawa trading him is they have tons of cap space So they could retain on him. Imagine the significant return he could get if his cap hit was lower. It would be massive I think. Its not like subban or ellis or any of our top 4 for that matter is falling off, I'm just ready to move on from being one of the top defensive teams and get some scoring help in our forwards

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Dude. We don't need a retool. If we bow out before making the Conference finals, I say trade Ellis or Subban for as much as we can get and come back next year. Then again, it's obvious that Subban and Turris have dealt with injuries, if they don't come back next year up to snuff, then I think they have to go.

Reactions: PredsV82

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
It’s obvious this team needs a pretty solid shakeup & shouldn’t be buyers at the deadline.

I’d say everyone should be available outside of Saros, Johansen, Forsberg, Arvidsson, Josi, & Ekholm.
I didn’t realize things had gotten so rough in Nashville since Fenton left.

Reactions: Bazeek

cynicalcitizen

Feb 6, 2014
Nashville is going nowhere this year. They need to make adjustments in preparation for next year. I don't know if re-tool is the right word though. Their adjustments (in number) can be somewhat minor under the circumstances.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
It’s obvious this team needs a pretty solid shakeup & shouldn’t be buyers at the deadline.

I’d say everyone should be available outside of Saros, Johansen, Forsberg, Arvidsson, Josi, & Ekholm.

It's far from obvious.

And you make shakeups like that in the summer not the TDL. We dont need futures, which is what TDL buyers would be offering

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
If the sentiment was different, would have created a new thread rather than bumping this one.
So you wanna trade Arvidsson who just set the franchise goal scoring record despite missing almost 30 games? Johansen who just set his career high in points? Forsberg who probably would have finished with 75-80 points if he hadn’t have gotten injured?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->