Nashville Predators player ratings in EAs NHL 15

Swedishpredator

Apr 16, 2014
Hello. just found out a few watching a stream today....

Shea Weber 93
Pekka Rinne 91
James Neal 88
Roman Josi 85
Paul Gaustad 84
Ryan Ellis 83
Seth Jones 83
Anton Volochenkov 81
Calle Jarnkrok 78

Mike Ribeiro 82-83...sorry the streamer showed it very fast.

Also Patric Hornqvist 85 in Pittsburgh and David Legwand 85 in Ottawa.
im sure more info will come up in upcoming days to the release. So what do u guys think about these revealed ratings?

imo paul gaustad better then ribeiro is bullocks.

EDIT: the game hasent yet released so i presume things can change....

Last edited:

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
I'm just happy Neal stayed an 88. Legwand was never above an 84 over the years and the last year as a predator he was an 83. Not sure how he got that much better after leaving... If you have been a fan of the series you know by now that the Predators players never get the benefit of the dought with ratings and are always low balled on them. I wouldn't be surprised if Smith was an 82 again this year with 84 speed...

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
I'm just happy Neal stayed an 88. Legwand was never above an 84 over the years and the last year as a predator he was an 83. Not sure how he got that much better after leaving... If you have been a fan of the series you know by now that the Predators players never get the benefit of the dought with ratings and are always low balled on them. I wouldn't be surprised if Smith was an 82 again this year with 84 speed...

Yeah they undervalue a lot of the preds

Also Gaustad is an 84 because of his face-offs, physical, and defensive categories. The same can probably be said about Leggy as well. Still think it is too high for them both, but hey Calle is a 78? Man I was expecting a 72 or something. Wonder what Forsberg is..

Im downloading right now and Ill post with every one plus potential on certain players!

Swedishpredator

Apr 16, 2014
Yeah they undervalue a lot of the preds

Also Gaustad is an 84 because of his face-offs, physical, and defensive categories. The same can probably be said about Leggy as well. Still think it is too high for them both, but hey Calle is a 78? Man I was expecting a 72 or something. Wonder what Forsberg is..

Im downloading right now and Ill post with every one plus potential on certain players!
Do u have "early access"? cus thats required for see full game for like a couple of hours. demo is out tho but only featuring Kings and Rangers. this guy i watched from had early access so he showed some teams overall rating

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
Do u have "early access"? cus thats required for see full game for like a couple of hours. demo is out tho but only featuring Kings and Rangers. this guy i watched from had early access so he showed some teams overall rating

I have the early access and I just finished the download one sec!

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
Alrighty here are the NHL 15 player ratings for the Predators

Forwards:

Neal (88) - Elite
Smith (86) - top 6
Ribeiro (83)
Wilson (84) - top 6
Roy (83)
Fisher (86)
Jokinen (84)
Gaustad (84)
Stalberg (83)
Bourque (81)
Cullen (82)
Jarnkrok (78) - top 9
Clune (74)
Nystrom (81)

Defensemen:

Weber (93) - FRANCHISE
Josi (85) - top 4
Ellis (83) - top 4
Jones (83) - Elite
Volchenkov (81)
Bartley (79) ... What?
Ekholm (78)

Goalies:

Rinne (91) - Elite
Hutton (80

Ill post prospects below

Last edited:

Swedishpredator

Apr 16, 2014
Alrighty here are the NHL 15 player ratings for the Predators

Forwards:

Neal (88)
Smith (86)
Ribeiro (83)
Wilson (84)
Roy (83)
Fisher (86)
Jokinen (84)
Gaustad (84)
Stalberg (83)
Bourque (81)
Cullen (82)
Jarnkrok (78)
Clune (74)
Nystrom (81)

Defensemen:

Weber (93)
Josi (85)
Ellis (83)
Jones (83)
Volchenkov (81)
Bartley (79) ... What?
Ekholm (78)

Goalies:

Rinne (91)
Hutton (80

Ill post prospects below

AWESOME POST MAN!

wow fisher and smith got some boost! i knew smith would be higher but fisher was 84 in nhl 14 and i tought he would stay at that rank.
Ekholm should be 80 overall atleast and bartley is abit to high....he is the 7th defensmen so... wilson and stalberg should be around 80-81 imo but as many have said....defensive stats in the game outdo there offensive.

Also very nice to see Carter Hutton on 80 overall. he deserves it!

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
Predators Prospects:

Forwards:

Watson (77) - top 6
Salomaki (77) - top 9
Beck (77) - Bottom 6
Forsberg (77) - top 6
Sissons (76) - top 9
Leipsic (73) - top 9
Fiala (70) - bottom 6 .... REALLY EA?!?!

Defensemen:
Diaby (65) - top 4 AHL

Goalies:
Hellberg (77) - NHL starter
Mazanec (73) - AHL starter
Saros (73) - NHL backup

Swedishpredator

Apr 16, 2014
Predators Prospects:

Forwards:

Watson (77) - top 6
Salomaki (77) - top 9
Beck (77) - Bottom 6
Forsberg (77) - top 6
Sissons (76) - top 9
Leipsic (73) - top 9
Fiala (70) - bottom 6 .... REALLY EA?!?!

Defensemen:
Diaby (65) - top 4 AHL

Goalies:
Hellberg (77) - NHL starter
Mazanec (73) - AHL starter
Saros (73) - NHL backup

Again, Awesome post!

i dont understand the goalies there....Hellberg NHL starter? Saros NHL backup? and Maz AHL starter? Forsbergs rating is understandable. Fialia should maybe be a bit higher but still he isnt in Ads yet tho he is doing great things for HV71 in SHL and CHL (champions hockey league).

Last edited:

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
Again, Awesome post!

i dont understand the goalies there....Hellberg NHL starter? Saros NHL backup? and Maz AHL starter? Forsbergs rating is understandable. Fialia should maybe be a bit higher but still he isnt in Ads yet tho he is doing great things for HV71 in SHL and CHL (champions hockey league).

No problem my man. The overalls are a little weird but EA adjusts them throughout the season, so hopefully Fiala improves a lot.

Bridgestone Arena is spot on, minus the benches. It feels like you are watching it on national tv when Doc and Eddie are doing the pre game

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
No problem my man. The overalls are a little weird but EA adjusts them throughout the season, so hopefully Fiala improves a lot.

Bridgestone Arena is spot on, minus the benches. It feels like you are watching it on national tv when Doc and Eddie are doing the pre game

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these. Good to see that smith got the boost he deserved for sure. For really young players the projected upside does change so I wouldn't put to much into how Saros and Fiala are rated right now.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I never trust the ratings of players in these games anyway. I'm pretty sure the developers have said in the past that they don't really care how they rate players. They are video game developers, after all, and not hockey scouts.

Is it still being developed in BC?

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
I never trust the ratings of players in these games anyway. I'm pretty sure the developers have said in the past that they don't really care how they rate players. They are video game developers, after all, and not hockey scouts.

Is it still being developed in BC?

EA pays a scouting service to rate the players so they are not the ones who give out player attributes as developers. EA Canada is still in Vancouver though.

Hockeyfever

Jan 5, 2012
RCola88 thank you for posting the values from EA. It was cool to see the main team's numbers plus the prospects. Makes me wish the season had already started even more.:handclap:

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
Anyone got the game and playing? What are your thoughts?

The gameplay is amazing, best hockey I've played in a video game. However, every game mode is watered down. I only play GM and 1v1 online anyways, so my games are in. If you have the choice to get it on the next gen vs. current, I would go with current gen and wait till next year. I just have the xbox one, and I'm pleased with game. A lot of people say otherwise though

Another note, Bridgestone Arena looks fantastic. Gorgeous game, bad game modes.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I'm torn. I've been told that if I don't play online I should just get NHL 14, but I want the newest one :laugh:

I have a PS3, btw. Not enough of a gamer to get a next gen.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
I just stuck to the 360 for now. I'll upgrade eventually but from what I saw and read it simply isn't worth getting the game on the new system if you play online and that is pretty much all I do.

As far as 15 for the 360 to me it is worth it. The game play seems better to me. There was nothing ever said about adding puck physics to the old gen system but they did make some changes for the better when it comes to the puck and the way it moves around. The speed of the game is a little to fast right now but they will adjust that soon I am sure. Puck control is a little over the top as well but they will tune that down. The game plays and feels great though. I am enjoying is for sure!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad