GDT: Nashville Predators @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 3/31/16 | 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
he PKs so i doubt they ever consider sitting him but imo he should be in the same "who sits" conversation with sheary beau and sunny

Sadly, he's probably the guy who should be sitting the most out of all of those 3. I have really liked Sundqvist today and recently, he should be the least likely guy to be scratched.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
IMO.. whoever is winning the battle in practice should go. From what I see, Sheary is winning it.

That is a good point.

The immense skilled depth on this team gives a lot of options, so half the team knows that they need to bring it or will be sitting.

Unless you are Kunitz of course.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
i would imagine sheary excels in practice with no one trying to knock him out. the decision should be based on the games and the opponent

And whether Malkin is playing.

I'll take Bennett with Malkin over Sheary with Malkin every day of the week and thrice on Sunday.

Hossa die Waldfee

Oct 29, 2015
Impressive how Sid only records an Assist again in another high scoring game without Geno. Depth scoring is actually a thing I guess.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Not being a smartass but are you actually watching their practices?

No. And we honestly won't know that. The only thing I see is what you see. Sheary is outplaying Beau. I think Beau has 300x more talent than Sheary, but it's not about talent for this team sometimes. It's a healthy competition.

I wanted Sheary cut from this team when he was bad. Right now, he's REALLY good with his speed. He's also scoring goals.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
Crazy what this team is doing right now. And the most impressive stat to me is the number of shots we are allowing other teams while putting up a ton ourselves.

In the past it was chance for chance when they were scoring 5 a game. This year, we're nearly out shooting teams 2-1. It's incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad