Nashville Predators Hockey Talk - Playoffs 2024

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
I don't think that is the case in my situation. There is no one for me to meet.

Just to be clear, I have the tickets that I bought- they look legit, has the bar code, etc. But I never had to log into Ticketmaster and accept the transfer and they never wound up in my Ticketmaster account and I can't move them to my wallet. I am just going to hope all will be good but the bad thing is I won't know until entering the arena Friday- ughh/lol
I think you will be ok. I don’t have the option to transfer tickets in the Preds app (it’s grayed out). I can list them, but I can’t transfer them to someone just yet.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I think you will be ok. I don’t have the option to transfer tickets in the Preds app (it’s grayed out). I can list them, but I can’t transfer them to someone just yet.
Thanks- I just hope it will work out. The problem is I don't have any options whatsoever- its not that they are greyed out they don't exist and the tix are not in my ticketmaster account at all. This has never happened before and I have bought a TON of tickets over the years.

We shall see- lol

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I don't think that is the case in my situation. There is no one for me to meet.

Just to be clear, I have the tickets that I bought- they look legit, has the bar code, etc. But I never had to log into Ticketmaster and accept the transfer and they never wound up in my Ticketmaster account and I can't move them to my wallet. I am just going to hope all will be good but the bad thing is I won't know until entering the arena Friday- ughh/lol
I'd be careful. When the Canuck fans were whining that ticket sales were limited geographically there was also a blurb about ticket transfers being disabled.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Does your ticket have a traditional barcode or one of those continually regenerating QR codes? It sounds like you essentially have a screenshot of the ticket and my understanding is that those don't work anymore with Ticketmaster's move to exclusively mobile tickets. Although I've never tried using a screenshot of a mobile ticket so who knows maybe it does work?

Aardvarksson

gif spammer
Apr 21, 2017
Nashville
So have any of you guys bought tix for games 3/4 on the secondary market? We are not season ticket holders anymore so I buy almost all of my Preds tickets on the secondary market, using various ticket sites. Normally when buying tix, even through a 3rd party site like SeatGeek, Stubhub, etc. you get an email from the venue/Ticketmaster stating that "John Smith wants to send you tickets"- you then log into your ticketmaster account, accept the ticket transfer and then those Preds tickets are in your ticketmaster account, you can put in your wallet, etc.

But this time when I bought through Seat Geek that did not happen, I never got an email like that and the only way I can see my tickets is going into the SeatGeek account and clicking on a link- my tickets are there and look legit, but I have no way of putting them in my Ticketmaster account or moving them to my wallet, etc. The tickets look exactly like all tickets usually do, but don't say anything about Ticketmaster in the link.

I THINK I am ok here but in all my years of buying Preds tickets it has never happened this way. SeatGeek help is basically useless but they say I am good and have a guarantee.

Anyone have thoughts or seen anything similar?
Went thru this exact situation with StubHub, I think. Basically the tickets are not transferred to you right now. You're seeing the ticket holder's wallet, which they've shared with you. that's why it is a link. I think the 3rd party site was "https://secure.wallet" and it had legit looking rotating barcodes. It's a way around the non-transferable ticket restriction.

Most likely you'll be able to scan in but there's always a chance the original ticket owner does something funny since they technically still hold them. StubHub assured me it was fine, so you should be OK. I didn't like how sketchy it seemed though.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Went thru this exact situation with StubHub, I think. Basically the tickets are not transferred to you right now. You're seeing the ticket holder's wallet, which they've shared with you. that's why it is a link. I think the 3rd party site was "https://secure.wallet" and it had legit looking rotating barcodes. It's a way around the non-transferable ticket restriction.

Most likely you'll be able to scan in but there's always a chance the original ticket owner does something funny since they technically still hold them. StubHub assured me it was fine, so you should be OK. I didn't like how sketchy it seemed though.
Yes- that is exactly my situation. Really ticks me off that I have to worry about this even a little bit. I know I have a guarantee through Seat Geek- but that doesn’t do you much good when it’s 30 minutes to game start and I’m outside Bridgestone without tickets. It just stinks that I’ll have no way of knowing if I’ll be ok until right before game Friday- ugggh. I should have just bought through Ticketmaster

Reactions: Aardvarksson

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019

This comment from Bruno sounds like he's not likely to play and they just want to get him some time practicing with the team if we do need him since the Ads are off this week. Probably figures if we keep having to block shots like we did on Tuesday that we're going to need some replacements. Could also be a bit of a warning to Novak that if his play doesn't improve they are willing to look at other options too though.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia

This comment from Bruno sounds like he's not likely to play and they just want to get him some time practicing with the team if we do need him since the Ads are off this week. Probably figures if we keep having to block shots like we did on Tuesday that we're going to need some replacements. Could also be a bit of a warning to Novak that if his play doesn't improve they are willing to look at other options too though.

It would be good to have an extra big body center around with how Vancouver has been throwing their bodies around.

Reactions: SouthNash

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Yes- that is exactly my situation. Really ticks me off that I have to worry about this even a little bit. I know I have a guarantee through Seat Geek- but that doesn’t do you much good when it’s 30 minutes to game start and I’m outside Bridgestone without tickets. It just stinks that I’ll have no way of knowing if I’ll be ok until right before game Friday- ugggh. I should have just bought through Ticketmaster
Same here, its saying I dont get the barcode until saturday. So its been high stress since I bought the ticket.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
The Preds are messing with us this morning. The app showed a 10:30pm start time. I freaked out a little so went to check the start time on nhl.com. 6:30pm confirmed. Moved my eyes back to the app: 6:30pm.

(I know it said 10:30pm because someone sent a screen shot asking me to confirm)

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Interesting (I suppose) that they called up Parsnip but not Tomasino.
Eh, given Bruno's thoughts on Tomasino's compete level I can't see anyway he gets into a playoff game unless we really get hit with the injury bug. I'm more surprised we didn't also bring up Afansyev.

Reactions: PredsV82

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad