Post-Game Talk: Nashville Predators (40-13-7 87 Pts) at Buffalo Sabres (17-38-5 39 Pts) - WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Even w/ the win, we seriously need to get our **** together. If we keep playing like we have the last three games we are in trouble. Hope they figure it out soon.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Forsberg with 12 shots. Holy ****.

How about we ***** & moan a bit more? Good Lord..we played fine. Their goalie was hot. We're the first team in the league to get 40 wins but you couldn't tell it by reading this garbage.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Well ok. Feels dirty, but two points taken...

I did like Hutton tonight...but I don't get sitting Jarnkrok over Cullen, or Nystrom, or Beck.

Predatorbill

Feb 20, 2005
Nashville
There are no must win games for us until the playoffs, but I thought this was a must win. Way too close, I thought that the scrum in the third was the turning point. Do not awake the sleeping giant.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
There are no must win games for us until the playoffs, but I thought this was a must win. Way too close, I thought that the scrum in the third was the turning point. Do not awake the sleeping giant.

I think the hit on Wilson and an angry Wilson and team is what happen and was the turning point.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Lol I honestly don't think some of y'all even watched the game. We literally dominated the whole game. Forsberg said it in his interview too. "Pretty much played the full 60 minutes in their zone".

Sometimes the shots don't always go in.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
Forsberg with 12 shots. Holy ****.

How about we ***** & moan a bit more? Good Lord..we played fine. Their goalie was hot. We're the first team in the league to get 40 wins but you couldn't tell it by reading this garbage.

Yep how dare people criticize when the team is stinking it up against the worst team in the league! Everyone, nothing but rainbows and lollipops from now on k? :naughty:

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Yep how dare people criticize when the team is stinking it up against the worst team in the league! Everyone, nothing but rainbows and lollipops from now on k? :naughty:

Did I say that? We didn't play bad at all. People acting like we just sucked it up against buffalo really didn't watch the game. Played in their zone all game, the shots just didn't go in.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Cullen MAYBE gives you the "veteran presence" so that's a slightly more acceptable pass to play him over Jarnkrok....however Beck is just a -----. That's a big nothing. I don't see how he contributes. He's just a warm body at this point. I can't see how Wilson/Santa/Hook is not a better version of the line that was started tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad