Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Lots of people dumping tickets this week. I had offers from 4 different people for all three games this week.

I think two reasons- one is it is the holidays and everyone is busy. But even more so, it is pretty tough when there are this many home games in a short span. 8 home games in just over 2 weeks- that is rough- not easy to make it to all of those games.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I'd possibly be interested in 4 cheapies tonight.
stubhub has them cheap. the fees are annoying, which raise the price a bit.

with the fees, its $29 a ticket for way up 300s on 303 side. you can flip to the uppers that are better seats for an extra 8-10 a ticket

Reactions: Jonesey

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
what happened?

i would rather buy from someone here and avoid the fees but if anyone has some you can get them.

Was on a date with the wife a few seasons ago. We had a game against the Jets that night (5 PM start if I remember correctly). I tried to get tickets about an hour before the game started. Lower level seats for less than $100! I was pumped. Signed in, tried to process the payment and it wouldn't go through. Tried my card, my wifes card, my credit card. Nothing. Downloaded the app on her phone, same thing. Finally get a hold of someone on the phone and by that time the tickets are sold and there's nothing they could do for me.

Between that and the INSANE fees that they charge on resale tickets to the buyer and seller I promised I'd never use them for anything again.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I had to go out of town so I'd given my tickets to my niece and nephew. Snoozer, looked like. I had to watch on my phone because for some reason my sister's Fox Sports station was showing Tennis instead of hockey (she's on Sling, but she has watched our games before). I couldn't make it the entire way through. Such a frustrating game.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Any tickets out there for the January 19th game? Looking for a pair.
I don't have any available but I can set you up with my rep or purchase for you and you can pay me back when you're here. They're not offering any real discounts for STH's anymore, though. I looked online and here's a sample of the cost:
FSTH price:
117 $170
221 $134 (Near my seats--none available in 219 though, bummer)
217 $170
319 $89

All those are "each" and would have either $3 or $6 for the pair + the $2 tax added on. You might do better by getting in touch and telling them your job.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I don't have any available but I can set you up with my rep or purchase for you and you can pay me back when you're here. They're not offering any real discounts for STH's anymore, though. I looked online and here's a sample of the cost:
FSTH price:
117 $170
217 $170
319 $89

All those are "each" and would have either $3 or $6 for the pair + the $2 tax added on. You might do better by getting in touch and telling them your job.

You ARE going to the Panthers game .... right?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
FSTH price:
117 $170
217 $170
319 $89

That is crazy expensive. There are STHs dumping their seats for a fraction of that.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
That is crazy expensive. There are STHs dumping their seats for a fraction of that.
Agree. That's not even the super premium price--when my sister got a couple for Jan 1 they were $166 apiece in my section. Used to be you'd be able to get a ticket at whatever you'd pay for that level as a STH. No more! I don't know what the fees would be on Ticket Exchange or some of the other platforms but I doubt it would change the ultimate price being higher.

Hopefully 101 can find something a little more reasonable.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
The only issue is with the way the team is playing, I might need to balance ticket price and in arena
booze costs.
Tip from pro: Tavern 96 (or whatever it's called now)--you can go in there, get your drinks and then pass through in and out of the arena. The first time into the arena you have to go through security. After that, they have a designated gate you can go through from the inside. Prices are about a third less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad