Pre-Game Talk: Nashville again?

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Lol. Variations of this have been posted 33 times now this season. It was correct once.

Once.

3 Million Per…goal?

I like the kid, I hope you are right :)
Sooner or later one has to bounce off him, doesn't it? Maybe not

Take away his salary and nurses and we could afford another mcdavid. Call it 12.25

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
This game is a set up all the way. Hope the boys don't go in thinking they have Nashville's number.

This weekend hurt. What a way to piss away 3 points with Col and Cal breathing down our necks.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
This game is a set up all the way. Hope the boys don't go in thinking they have Nashville's number.

This weekend hurt. What a way to piss away 3 points with Col and Cal breathing down our necks.

With how arrogant the team has been against teams considered "lower" competition, wouldnt surprise me

Reactions: Biltmore

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I have a bad feeling about our games this week. Unfortunately I think we are all going to be grumpy going into the Xmas break. Hope I’m wrong.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
The headline for this game, that their media will push, is that Edmonton won 7 straight against Nashville, dominated them for years

Remember last week, when the headline was Minnesota has won 7 straight against Edmonton, that they have the Oilers number and dominated them for years. Edmonton wins

Alot of fans on social media chalking this up to an automatic win, calling for 'Nashville Mayor' Draisaitl to bank another 5+ pts. But all they are doing is tilting the scales of fortune in favor of the Preds.
Nashville is going to be hungry, desperate and vengeful. Edmonton needs to match that desperation, and then some. Going to be a tight, physical game, low scoring imo

Reactions: Duke74

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Hopefully Holloway gets 13 - 15 minutes instead of his usual 7

He was one of the Oiler's better players last game, and looks like the game might be starting to slow down for him
I'd rather just have Holloway playing in the AHL where he can get more ice time. Too bad we still have a bunch of injuries.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
I'm surprised Woodcroft went back to McDavid and Draisaitl on the same line. I would run something like this in the top 6:

Hyman-McDavid-Yamamoto
RNH-Draisaitl-Foegele

Janmark does nothing in the top 6. Foegele was hot before he got injured, so maybe they want to get him back up to speed before elevating him again. In that case, Holloway or Kostin could play in his spot. I'd even try Derek Ryan there since he seems to generate offence at a decent level in the bottom 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad