Pre-Game Talk: Nashville again?

Biltmore

Next Year...
Oct 22, 2015
The headline for this game, that their media will push, is that Edmonton won 7 straight against Nashville, dominated them for years

Remember last week, when the headline was Minnesota has won 7 straight against Edmonton, that they have the Oilers number and dominated them for years. Edmonton wins

Alot of fans on social media chalking this up to an automatic win, calling for 'Nashville Mayor' Draisaitl to bank another 5+ pts. But all they are doing is tilting the scales of fortune in favor of the Preds.
Nashville is going to be hungry, desperate and vengeful. Edmonton needs to match that desperation, and then some. Going to be a tight, physical game, low scoring imo
Sorry - the boys don't do desperate.

Reactions: brentashton

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The Oilers really do need that Alpha-dog in the locker room.

That guy is Kane but he's rehabbing his wrist and we do not have another one. Nurse you would think would be that guy but he looks pretty sullen in his post game failure interviews when asked for the 10th time why he threw a puck away while doing his best Captain Morgan pose on the ice leaving the man who scored the game winning goal wide open in front of the net.

Another emergency GDT coming up....
I love Kane, don't get me wrong, but he's not the ideal alpha for this room and it goes to an extent. Keith was pretty ideal at it. That level vet player that makes a habit of good advice and that knows. Kane is just a year removed from sorting out his own life, which he's done very well imo but he also strikes me a cool guy that fits in more with McDrai and won't disagree too much with them even if somebody ought to. Thats the thing with Keith. Balls of brass and he'll say the harder things to hear. he called out the team and stars on their treatment of struggling players and I think it was maybe one of the best interventions last season. I haven't heard Kane doing that.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

Attachments

• 4A59807D-CCE2-48BE-81D2-5543AA7209B3.jpeg
    4A59807D-CCE2-48BE-81D2-5543AA7209B3.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: walktheboulavard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad