Name your dream line, that isn't actually a pipe dream

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I don't know what your criteria is here. why can't Panarin - McDavid - Kane not be a thing but Panarin - Tavares - Tarasenko can be a thing? lol

Reactions: haveandare

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Defense

Erik Karlsson - John Carlson

Just to listen to the broadcasters attempt to keep the names straight on the call

That's it?

You guys obviously need to sign William, Melker and Henrik in net.

"Fantastic pass from Karlsson to Karlsson and what a shot! Boy he can really shoot it as Karlsson picks it up on the blue line and passes it off to Carlson for the one timer, BUT IT'S BLOCKED! Breakaway chance, he pulls back hand and...KARLSSON MAKES THE SAVE, excellent goaltending by Karlsson tonight!"

Reactions: Stive Morgan

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Roussel - Shaw - Burrows <---- most hated line in NHL

Knowing the way Bergevin makes trades I bet this one actually will happen at some point.

I think Roussel-Kadri-Wilson would be the most hated, maybe a PP Of Roussel-Kadri-Wilson-Marchand and the ghost of Chris Pronger.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
That's it?

"Fantastic pass from Karlsson to Karlsson and what a shot! Boy he can really shoot it as Karlsson picks it up on the blue line and passes it off to Carlson for the one timer, BUT IT'S BLOCKED! Breakaway chance, he pulls back hand and...KARLSSON MAKES THE SAVE, excellent goaltending by Karlsson tonight!"

It would make Paul Romanuk's job a lot easier, that's for sure.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
That's it?

They said line, not lineup

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Mike Hoffman - Mike Ribeiro - Austin Watson

Also, Varlamov needs to be the goaltender. They can have fun Christmas parties, bringing all families together.

WillyFirstofhisName

Mar 1, 2016
Tkachuk - Matthews - Marner

I think about this quite a bit actually. The chemistry of the Knights line, but swap Dvorak for Matthews. :naughty: Wouldn't want the Flames to lose Tkachuk though. Neither would they let him go for anything less than a fleecing. But strange things have happened before between the Leafs and Flames :rolleyes:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad