Speculation: Nalimov coming to Chicago?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
And while Gravel is a very good goalie prospect we ought to draft a goalie with our 2nd rounder this year ..We must preparectte pupeline for goalie depth and competition. ....Crow will not be here after current contract up or big they can trade him before..They will not be protecting him I'm the expansion draft in any case. ..Delia would be Ufa at 27 in NY case unless his next contract extends beyond that age ..So we gotta have competition and a cheap er than $6million cap option in net going forwards..

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
Ward is a perfect mentor for Delia. He can play minutes and has great character. This isn't the same situation as when Forsberg had to carry the load with Glass as his partner. This is an established Veteran with a solid goalie prospect. I wouldn't change a thing right now. JC has had a great feel for who starts since the injury.

Nalimov, in the end, is a late round pick who has put up good numbers in a goalie league. He is not a top 3 round pick.

Gravel is another late pick who has put up good numbers in the Q. Halifax hosts the Mem Cup lets see how he does on the main stage of Jr Hockey.

This is a decent year for goalies in the draft. Knight would be a great addition!

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
And while Gravel is a very good goalie prospect we ought to draft a goalie with our 2nd rounder this year ..We must preparectte pupeline for goalie depth and competition. ....Crow will not be here after current contract up or big they can trade him before..They will not be protecting him I'm the expansion draft in any case. ..Delia would be Ufa at 27 in NY case unless his next contract extends beyond that age ..So we gotta have competition and a cheap er than $6million cap option in net going forwards..

200w.gif

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County

Arizona has our 2nd from the Hossa deal do they not?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad