GDT: N.Y. Rangers @ Montréal 7:00 PM CBC, RDS, NHLN-US

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
That drinking game made me LOL

It also brought tears to my eyes about the lost love :(

Funniest part....

Tie between a player gets traded mid game and gauthier leaning over in press box :)

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Any have a fead for tonights game? They are showing the Sabres game on TV here. In any case, my wife, and the rest of the gypsies from Pittsburg, as I call them, (Italians) are jumping up and down over the recent trade. Mind you, they all (I think there are 42 of them) know I am a Hab's fan. These are the same people that plan summer vacation/holiday to the beach... Only to rent a home that is 2 kilos from the actual surf. They make me crazy. Why would I pack my stuff up to go to the beach only to have to pack it up AGAIN to go to the beach? It is not a money issue... they are INSANE. Sorry for the rant. GO HABS GO (I love my wife and her family, but this time of year makes me nuts when dealing with them). :laugh:

Hahaha, wtf

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Lavoie said that the Habs are definitely interested in Clowe, that Beaulieu coming up COULD be ti showcase althought he doesn't think we will trade him. He also said that weither or not he gets claimed, Kaberle is not going to the AHL unless we have 24 healthy players (1 over the limit.)

pine*

Lavoie said that the Habs are definitely interested in Clowe, that Beaulieu coming up COULD be ti showcase althought he doesn't think we will trade him. He also said that weither or not he gets claimed, Kaberle is not going to the AHL unless we have 24 healthy players (1 over the limit.)

There is no roster size limit after trade deadline.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

God no. With the way Clowe's played, if we gave up Beaulieu that would be horrid. Fortunately, I have faith in Hab management for once. It's a nice feel. Please don't ruin it, MB.

MTLSandman*

I'm going out on a limb here but I'm calling a two point night in Nate the Great's first game!
And Chucky + Prust getting an assist on an Eller goal...
Habs win 4-2 (empty net)
Ps. Don't usually make predictions, but I feel good about this one for some reason.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
ATDHENET.TV to watch ALL NHL GAMES ( including our habs ) for free :)

Just open the link.. Wait for the front ad to count down 30 seconds and wa la.. Free game on INTERNET :D

Enjoy game, Habs 4-2

MTLSandman*

Hehe - Halpern almost took the kid out with his "pad tap" ......anyone else catch that?

Lol, noticed that too Hahahah. Maybe it's his kid or something? I know Gio's kid did it once, or at least I think he did....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad