GDT: N.Y. Rangers @ Montréal 7:00 PM CBC, RDS, NHLN-US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
lol.. whipped something up in 5 minutes on break at work so we had something!

347ilur.png

HABS STATS
Missed Shots | Pacioretty (37)
Giveaways | Markov (34)
Faceoffs Lost | Plekanec (348)
+/- | Halpern (-6)

DRINKING GAME FOR TONIGHT - BE SAFE & NAKED!
To Start:

1. Pick your S P A C E G O A T - This is the Habs player you will be following all night. Pay close attention.
  2. Choose your mixed drink or beer - If you choose beer proceed to step 3, if you choose a mixed drink proceed to step 4, if you choose to drink a WhiskeySeven proceed to step 5, if you choose straight liquor proceed to finding some help.
  3. During the game taking a drink means a nice open-mouthed drink of beer. Your mouth should be this open.
  4. During the game taking a drink mean a shot's worth of the mixed drink, nothing crazy.
  5. Take a drink and unwind, you've earned it.
  6. Get your munchies in order and walk the dog, a Habs game is coming up.

Take one drink when:

• Desharnais loses a faceoff, if he's your player take two drinks.
  • There's a shot of Torts looking bemused or sarcastically upset.
  • Your player is checked into the glass
  • Your player takes a minor penalty
  • Your player loses his stick 5-on-5
  • Gionta shoots it high-and-wide, if he's your player take two drinks.
  • The Habs score 5on5, if it's your player who scored take two drinks.
  • The Habs kill a power-play, their own or the other team's.

Take two drinks when:​

• A Hab ices the puck, if it's by your player take two drinks.
  • At every delay-of-game penalty. If your player commits the penalty take two more, if your player only has to serve the penalty take one more.
  • Blood is seen on a player, if it's your player take two drinks and post that he's a warrior. If it's Gorges everybody has to take a drink and mention how he was/wasn't the Captain of his WHL team.
  • A fight occurs, if it's your player finish your drink.
  • A referee falls down or a player runs into him, if it's your player finish your drink.
  • A close up of a fan wearing something for a team from a different sport. Everybody finishes their drink if it's a Patriots or Heat jersey.
  • Every time the commentators say that a player's got "great hands"/"great legs", if it's your player take an extra drink. If they say them both at once finish your drink.
  • The Habs score on the power-play, if your player scores it take two more.
  • The Habs don't score on the power-play, if there's a subsequent shot of Eller looking dejected on the bench take another drink.
  • The Habs get scored on, if our goalie's at fault and he's your player, finish your drink and then post that he doesn't steal games.
  • Every time you think about your lost love

Take three drinks when:​
  • The beer/liquor you are drinking is first featured in a commercial
  • At the first mention of Biron/the French-Canadian Backup Goalie Curse on HFHabs
  • Any goal is waived off.
  • A player from the Habs is ejected from the game, if it's your player finish your drink, you rascal, you.
  • A player is traded mid-game, if he's your player finish your drink.

Finish your drink if:​
  • Your player scores the winning goal.
  • There's a shutout.
  • The Habs win.
  • There's an inexplicable shot of Pierre Gauthier leaning over the edge of the GM boxes looking at the game.
  • If you seriously consider drunk-texting your lost love.
CREDIT TO WHISKEYSEVEN FOR THE DRINKING GAME!

Last edited:

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
No wonder they suck. Who the hell puts Gaborik with Taylor Pyatt and Kris Newbury

Last edited:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Those stats are gold. Should I still conjure a drinking game? Wouldn't wanna steal your thunder natey.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
Man, the Rangers still have a good lineup on paper. I think they'll be a rebound team next year.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Man, the Rangers still have a good lineup on paper. I think they'll be a rebound team next year.

New York is a wormhole for talented forwards, Richards and Gaborik need to wake up before it's too late. I think the reason behind is simple, NY always brings in star players in big trades, then the team is made up of guys who all want to eat up some ice time and who barely know each other since they were all brought up from other teams.

This as been the story of the franchise for the past 15 years Glen Sather really needs to go because the reality of the NHL is that teams who are the most successful always do it from the draft with players who have played together in the AHL or at the beginning of their careers in the organization. I think Sather doesn't know the meaning of chemistry and you don't learn that when you're 69 years old.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Well they can wakeup (NYR) after tonight. Gotta start another 5 game winning streak and distance ourselves from Les Plongeurs de Beantown.

Hope we come out hungry. BC will be giving the team a warm reception. Ride that!

GHG!

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Added a drinking game, courtesy of WhiskeySeven (who else?), to the first post!

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
New York is a wormhole for talented forwards, Richards and Gaborik need to wake up before it's too late. I think the reason behind is simple, NY always brings in star players in big trades, then the team is made up of guys who all want to eat up some ice time and who barely know each other since they were all brought up from other teams.

This as been the story of the franchise for the past 15 years Glen Sather really needs to go because the reality of the NHL is that teams who are the most successful always do it from the draft with players who have played together in the AHL or at the beginning of their careers in the organization. I think Sather doesn't know the meaning of chemistry and you don't learn that when you're 69 years old.

That's why I think they should stay the course and stay in-tact for next season. They have the talent, depth, and great goaltending to get back to where they were a year ago. Can't blame a GM for going after top talent when it becomes available.

...Well, that was more than enough about the Rags. Go Habs Go!

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Go Habs Go!!!

Habs 4
Galchenyuk x2 (crowd goes nuts when he scores)
Beaulieu 1 pp
Plekanec.....actually maybe Gionta

Rangers 2
Hagelin
Nash

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Any have a fead for tonights game? They are showing the Sabres game on TV here. In any case, my wife, and the rest of the gypsies from Pittsburg, as I call them, (Italians) are jumping up and down over the recent trade. Mind you, they all (I think there are 42 of them) know I am a Hab's fan. These are the same people that plan summer vacation/holiday to the beach... Only to rent a home that is 2 kilos from the actual surf. They make me crazy. Why would I pack my stuff up to go to the beach only to have to pack it up AGAIN to go to the beach? It is not a money issue... they are INSANE. Sorry for the rant. GO HABS GO (I love my wife and her family, but this time of year makes me nuts when dealing with them). :laugh:

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Any have a fead for tonights game? They are showing the Sabres game on TV here. In any case, my wife, and the rest of the gypsies from Pittsburg, as I call them, (Italians) are jumping up and down over the recent trade. Mind you, they all (I think there are 42 of them) know I am a Hab's fan. These are the same people that plan summer vacation/holiday to the beach... Only to rent a home that is 2 kilos from the actual surf. They make me crazy. Why would I pack my stuff up to go to the beach only to have to pack it up AGAIN to go to the beach? It is not a money issue... they are INSANE. Sorry for the rant. GO HABS GO (I love my wife and her family, but this time of year makes me nuts when dealing with them). :laugh:

I love reading your posts lol. Sounds like a sitcom :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Got a feeling Galchenyuk finally gets it going in terms of goal scoring tonight. Hopefully it happens. Go Habs Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->