My resignation as a Canucks fan

BORAT53

Oct 22, 2020
Coquitlam
If you guys hate me now I completely understand, but I can't support the Aquilini group anymore. They think they're still in 2011 but are at the verge of getting worse, worse, and worse. Pretty much a bigger dumpsterfire since the Oilers. All I find the Aquilini's don't care about the fans of the Vancouver Canucks with the rich history of Trevor Linden, and you would've thought the franchise would've learned from Mark Messier, but now it's basically them handing the franchise to JT Miller who has been a cancer for this team (loved him in the first year, but now he's acting like it's his team).

But after the news about Tocchet coming in JUST for JT Miller, who literally put Delia under the spot for not going to the bench in an unprofessional manner, just shows how much of a joke this franchise is. Even signing him to that dumb contract. This whole season has been a dumpster fire, and they deserve to be last place. Mind you, the Canucks need to liquidate that entire team as it stands now. I thought Boudreau was doing a great job too.

I might return if they get new ownership, get rid of Miller, but for now I am moving onto the Seattle Kraken considering I had a soft spot for them since the beginning.

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
Ok. I'm still going to suffer and not spend any money on the team.
Ok. I'm still going to suffer and not spend any money on the team.
If you guys hate me now I completely understand, but I can't support the Aquilini group anymore. They think they're still in 2011 but are at the verge of getting worse, worse, and worse. Pretty much a bigger dumpsterfire since the Oilers. All I find the Aquilini's don't care about the fans of the Vancouver Canucks with the rich history of Trevor Linden, and you would've thought the franchise would've learned from Mark Messier, but now it's basically them handing the franchise to JT Miller who has been a cancer for this team (loved him in the first year, but now he's acting like it's his team).

But after the news about Tocchet coming in JUST for JT Miller, who literally put Delia under the spot for not going to the bench in an unprofessional manner, just shows how much of a joke this franchise is. Even signing him to that dumb contract. This whole season has been a dumpster fire, and they deserve to be last place. Mind you, the Canucks need to liquidate that entire team as it stands now. I thought Boudreau was doing a great job too.

I might return if they get new ownership, get rid of Miller, but for now I am moving onto the Seattle Kraken considering I had a soft spot for them since the beginning.
Do not the door hit you on the way out . I bet you are back for the 1st playoff game

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
@BORAT53

I wish I had your resolve to do the same. Unfortunately, knowing myself, I'll always love the Canucks. To me that jersey represents more than the ownership, management, or even players. It's a shame the current iteration of those, especially the ownership and management, is such a disgrace to a team that means so much to us, and for many it started when we were just kids.

I can't blame you. All the power to you to stay true to this and avoid the pain and heartache we the remaining shall suffer. But if you ever come back in better times, you'll be welcomed back with open arms :cheers: :5:

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

TLDR; Bye though. Enjoy the Kraken

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
I don't mean this to sound gate keepy, everyone is allowed to do as the please and cheer for who they want, and how they want.

However to me, and again not to be gatekeepy, you do you, being a fan is always following the team. You might not like what they da, they may drive you crazy, and at times you may fade in interest. But they are always your team. This also doesn't mean you can't cheer for other teams, I know I have cheered for other teams, but still always cheer for the your team in some way. Always want the best for them.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I don't mean this to sound gate keepy, everyone is allowed to do as the please and cheer for who they want, and how they want.

However to me, and again not to be gatekeepy, you do you, being a fan is always following the team. You might not like what they da, they may drive you crazy, and at times you may fade in interest. But they are always your team. This also doesn't mean you can't cheer for other teams, I know I have cheered for other teams, but still always cheer for the your team in some way. Always want the best for them.
I want every single possible worst thing to happen to this franchise, including Pettersson laughing and buggering off asap, and Rachel Doerrie making them look awful publicly when the human rights thing picks back up(I have no actual opinion of the Doerrie situation. I wasn’t there and I don’t know what happened) until that “come to Jesus” moment for ownership.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Canuck

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
y4n2g.jpg

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I have only watch like 30 minutes of game action which was within the first 10 Ames of the season. Haven’t watched since October.

Same old same old from them.

Nothing has changed. Doesn’t matter if the owners want to win. Hasn’t done what is necessary to get there. Take a step back to move forward but no it’s still the same thing over and over. Short cuts all the way which blow up in their face.

Every bad team has a couple of very good players. But there’s a reason they are bad. Always starts at the top.

No reason to pour much energy and time into the team for now.

Luckily I get to watch the nfl during the fall.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Bye.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad