My Hart, Norris, and Vezina winners today are ...

maddskkilz

Jan 27, 2016
This years Hart race is going to be incredible.

Kucherov - May win Art Ross with 140+ points and outscore his next closest teammmate by 30+

McDavid - Dragging the oilers from bottom of the league into the playoffs while recording 100 assists

Mackinnon - Having a comparable season to both Kuch and McDavid while driving the Avs all year as a top contender

Matthew’s - Potentially 70 goals and a strong way force

Not even getting into candidacy of Pasternak, Panarin, or Quinn Hughes who have all lead their teams to higher than expected standings. I expect they’ll take away a good number of votes from the big 4

I feel like consensus is Mackinnon but could shift depending on how season wraps up (who wins Art Ross, playoff seeding, etc.).

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Kucherov, Hughes, Hellebuyck. MacKinnon and Makar are fine choices for the first two, but there simply isn't an alternative Vezina choice out there.

Reactions: hn777 and Elvis P

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
I will go with Mackinnon, Hughes, and Hellebuyck. The Hart could go to either Mackinnon, Kucherov, or McDavid and I personally wouldn't say there is a right or wrong choice.

Reactions: wetcoast

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
It will be an interesting Hart race this year as the three top point producers have had such similar seasons. Kucherov has the biggest lead over the #2 scorer on his team while I would say MacKinnon has the least amount of support. If Matthews ends up with 70+ goals has to be finalist. I would actually go:

* Kucherov
* Matthews
* Pastrnak

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad