OT 19/3: My girlfriend says she needs time and distance. Is she calculating velocity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Was it ludicrously expensive? I've been pulled over only once in the 7 years I've been driving and I got a 254 dollar speeding ticket. I'm 1-for-1.

Must be nice. I've accrued 4 tickets in my 6 year driving career, and been pulled over 5 times. It was 137 bucks, plus the nice boost it'll give my insurance that's already way too high.

Last edited:

Yzlamic Preacher*

If anyone knows someone selling the cup ring replica? I will take it.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So my girlfriend can occasionally get on my case for watching too much hockey. Lately I've been telling her I have to study and getting a study room in the law library, and I just watch the game on my laptop in there.

Seriously - too much hockey? What is this balderdash.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
So my girlfriend can occasionally get on my case for watching too much hockey. Lately I've been telling her I have to study and getting a study room in the law library, and I just watch the game on my laptop in there.

Seriously - too much hockey? What is this balderdash.

She needs to realize hockey came first. Girlfriends will eventually realize they can't let us choose between sports and them. They never like the answer.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
I've told her as much.

Side note: Still haven't bought the ring. In my property class we just went over division of assets for a divorce. Now I'm scared - She can get half of the value of my professional degree!

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I've told her as much.

Side note: Still haven't bought the ring. In my property class we just went over division of assets for a divorce. Now I'm scared - She can get half of the value of my professional degree!

I just find it hilarious that you're essentially "cheating" on your girlfriend with hockey :laugh:

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Ugh... decided to be honest and watch this game at home. I get **** because I don't want to go out to dinner and instead want to watch the game.

Back to the library after tonight.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Was meh. Only about an hour to an hour and a half of gameplay.

I got it, and I think it's great. Beat the main story in an hour and got a B. Tons of replay value though, I'm around 45% complete I think.

But then again, I might be biased - MGS is my favorite game series of all time.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I got it, and I think it's great. Beat the main story in an hour and got a B. Tons of replay value though, I'm around 45% complete I think.

But then again, I might be biased - MGS is my favorite game series of all time.

The game itself was fine, but for $20? Would you pay full price for a 3 hour game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad