My Final NHL Standings Predictions.

MajorLeafsFan

Jul 19, 2017
I think the flyers get more than 5 pts out of a possible 12. With a win tonight they would only win 1 more game in 5 to match your prediction. Seems less likely than the devils being the odd team out.
The reason I have them missing is they play some either desperate teams or they play division rivals that have played them hard all year (or they play Boston). I don't think they win any of their next three, and the last three are up in the air. But who knows 100%? There's still a chance that the Penguins miss, that's the beauty of the last two weeks of the season.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
The reason I have them missing is they play some either desperate teams or they play division rivals that have played them hard all year (or they play Boston). I don't think they win any of their next three, and the last three are up in the air. But who knows 100%? There's still a chance that the Penguins miss, that's the beauty of the last two weeks of the season.
I wouldn’t be shocked if they last their next three. They likely will get 3 pts out of these games though. I get it, predictions and all. It certainly is a possibility they miss the playoffs which would be one of the biggest collapses I can think of. If they can get goaltending from anyone they would be a few wins higher now. Nuevy is our next hope...

I hope the devils stay at WC 2. They certainly could be this years senators. What would it be? Tampa, Boston, Pittsburgh, Nashville? I mean, my god. They could beat at least two of the first three...

Reactions: MajorLeafsFan

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think the Wild have a chance to beat either NSH or WPG, but not both of them. I believe they are the only WC team to have won the regular season series against the Preds. Don't ask me why...the Wild are impossible to predict this year.

NSH seems to be the logical choice from the West. SJS could be a dark horse. WPG has lots of talent, but needs experience. VGK needs experience, also.

I have no clue what STL is going to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad