News Article: My favorite Print Writer Says it's Time for Cherry to Step Down

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
I've never heard of this best writer in the country.

If you've never heard of Rosie then I implore you to read her articles. On any subject. She's an oasis in the desert of simpleton journalism. She will write of honour killings, corruption, and hockey with equally common sense and equally the need of a thesaurus by your side. Try her out.
w
At best this person is the best hockey writer in the country.

She's not a sports writer, she's a writer. She researches and speaks intelligently on a number of subject at her selection. She's my favourite no sense writer on almost all matters.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Who? Seriously? I don't think anybody needs the opinion of the best whatever in the country to know that Cherry needs retire. Bergeron also.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Well that article has to be the worst written piece i've ever seen.

You can just feel her bias dripping from the article by starting her article talking about CBC being a "old boys network". Then about how they talk badly.

Then she mentions about Mike Milbury and he's not even on HNIC. :laugh:

And her solution is to have more Damien Cox on television?

Bu Bye, hair head.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
lol @ DiManno being the "greatest writer in this country." She's a hack columnist. And sorry, I can't abide racists. And yeah, McSorleyStick is the best, or maybe Lafleurs Guy. Or me.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
In all seriousness there are several people on this forum community who are better writers.

MSM journalists are for the most part mediocre writers. It's not a job that pay very well, it's not very prestigious, and it's not creative either ... thus on average it will not attract the best.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
In all seriousness there are several people on this forum community who are better writers.

MSM journalists are for the most part mediocre writers. It's not a job that pay very well, it's not very prestigious, and it's not creative either ... thus on average it will not attract the best.
I'm the best.

Its okay, you can say it.

I'm Agnostic's favourite poster too.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
I think you all are mistaking DiManno for Toronto writer Heather Malik.

Read Rosie for a month or 2, then come back to this thread.

Killerguitar101*

Of course a newspaper filled with pinkos is going to hate Don Cherry's old school attitude.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Of course a newspaper filled with pinkos is going to hate Don Cherry's old school attitude.

Rosie is not a Pinko and doesn't bow to her left wing editorial board. Believe me I hate this paper, but Rosie is a gem.

Killerguitar101*

Rosie is not a Pinko and doesn't bow to her left wing editorial board. Believe me I hate this paper, but Rosie is a gem.

I don't know anything about the Toronto media, but I know when it's "The Star", it sucks. Damien Cox being the one I hate the most.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I used to have a monthly column that appeared in Sports Illustrated btw. It was unpaid and on my own time. Only lasted a year and then I stopped writing due to the last NHL strike.

No joke.

So I really am the best writer in the Country.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
I used to have a monthly column that appeared in Sports Illustrated btw. It was unpaid and on my own time. Only lasted a year and then I stopped writing due to the last NHL strike.

No joke.

Please contain your delusions to your Price thread. This is somewhat pathetic.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009

No joke.

I interviewed Gallagher, Delmas, Pribyl and Jimmy Bonneau (ex Bulldog, now alternate captain for the Worcester Sharks). All while NOT a member of the media.

Boom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad