Value of: My dream combo of Colton Parayko and Brady Skjei to Calgary

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Having these 2 would do wonders for the roster. Skjei-Parayko would be the modern-day Park-Orr in my mind, Pronger-Macinnis, all those other great pairs that exist but I can't name them right now.

Nothing is off the table right now. I'll even put some of my organs on the table for the possibility of this thread. Imagine Calgary's d-core...

Skjei-Parayko
Weegar-Andersson
Hanifin-Tanev
Zadorov

What the f*** do you want St. Louis and Carolina... TELL ME!!!

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Having these 2 would do wonders for the roster. Skjei-Parayko would be the modern-day Park-Orr in my mind, Pronger-Macinnis, all those other great pairs that exist but I can't name them right now.

Nothing is off the table right now. I'll even put some of my organs on the table for the possibility of this thread. Imagine Calgary's d-core...

Skjei-Parayko
Weegar-Andersson
Hanifin-Tanev
Zadorov

You know there is this thing called the salary cap? that’s 42,5M on d/g.

Reactions: Morrison

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
He's younger than Parayko lol
And? He's less than two years younger, If I'm dealing Parayko I'm trying to get much (3-4 years at least) younger. Blues have one of the oldest rosters in the league. The Blues should be looking at players under the age of Buchnevich and around the ages of Kyrou and Thomas.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016

Skjei-Parayko
Weegar-Andersson
Hanifin-Tanev
Zadorov

1672974822311.png

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Never thought I'd say this but I can't see anything on the Flames that makes sense for Carolina if dealing their 2LD.

Reactions: Sigurd

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
And 2 years ago folks were laughing at the Canes for their acquisition. How the times change

Never thought I'd say this but I can't see anything on the Flames that makes sense for Carolina if dealing their 2LD.
Id take one Lindholm back if you made in order to trade skjei :nod:

Reactions: MinJaBen

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012

Skjei-Parayko
Weegar-Andersson
Hanifin-Tanev
Zadorov

As a blues fan with clear knowledge that Parayko isn’t remotely as good as u seem to think.

I’d happily take 1st+ Pelletier + Zary+ Mackey

And no I don’t hate Parayko, he’s a mutant and solid defensively. But his puck play and distributing ability is league average at best(if I’m being nice)

Reactions: mab894

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth

Skjei-Parayko
Weegar-Andersson
Hanifin-Tanev
Zadorov

1672985822038.jpeg

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

Skjei-Parayko
Weegar-Andersson
Hanifin-Tanev
Zadorov

What would give a team to take Lucic contract off your hands?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad