My Challenge to Leaf Fans.

THHT

Oct 29, 2009
You've got a lot of time on your hands, apparently.

So do them all

It's easier to make that assumption then to actually understand what
you're talking about. Do you even know how much time that such a task takes or the necessary skills or knowledge to do it? Have you ever done it yourself?

Do you not see the hypocrisy in your post?

THHT

Oct 29, 2009
Looks like your workload may be doubled.

No worries. I'll just pick the one person I want to do for each HNIC game in the case of a tie. Maybe flip a coin or if the 'Feels Like' temperature is less than 4 degrees from the 'Actual Temperature' I'll do the one with less facial stubble. There's always a workaround.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
I'd love to see Komisarek's gap-control if possible... and proving how it's actually better than people assume.

Mind you, most of Komisarek's bashers just pick their spots, and ignore whatever else he does because of his high salary lol.

THHT

Oct 29, 2009
Why only HNIC games?

It's available for recording on a PC on a consistent basis on a specific date at a high bitrate level, it's one game per week, it's on the weekends when I have some time, and it's usually against a good range of different teams (mostly Senators, but also Habs, Bruins, Pens, Jets, Devils).

I could record the Leafs game being broadcast on SNO, but they're only on during the week (Mon+Thurs).

I'd love to see Komisarek's gap-control if possible... and proving how it's actually better than people assume.
Mind you, most of Komisarek's bashers just pick their spots, and ignore whatever else he does because of his high salary lol.

I'll wait and see how this goes and then consider other players not in this poll.

THHT

Oct 29, 2009
Double post mistake. Let me fill it with something:

Sorry can't help you, 4 leafs tv games in 3 weeks.

Thanks for the help, but I wasn't asking for it :D (for recordings). Your vote is all I want.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I hope to see more of how Kessel plays when he doesn't have the puck. It seems like he's gotten better at back-checking, and I'm pretty content with his defensive side of the game so far this season. But I'd like to see a video of him to affirm my belief or disabuse me of that belief.

THHT

Oct 29, 2009
It should be a part of my vids if he's picked. Those 'plays' or anything exhibiting some sort of behaviour will all be in there, as long as I notice it and or it's at a significant enough level to be noticed or construed as good or bad. Thanks for you reminder though.

The problem will come when I label those clips with my own perspective of what happened and if people agree with me or not. Like I mentioned before, but in another way, one fan's 'Kessel avoiding hitting players is another fan's 'Kessel focussing on what he's been brought into do: score goals'. Whether or not that's detrimental to the Leaf's overall standings is up for debate afterwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad