my 1st try at making a habs video

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
I liked it!

Having repetitive highlights isn't that great but I understand that you're just working off only 6 games of material. The only ones I thought you should've included were the hilarious own goal with Luongo and Tinordi beating the crap out of Ashton.

Other than that, good video! Keep making them

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
thanks, yeah next one won't have repetitive highlights long story there. But thinking of doing them weekly like Monday to Sunday, then make some at the end of the month and one before the playoffs, and then the finally after we win the cup :yo:. this is a hobby and having fun with it.

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
I enjoyed it, like mentioned above the Tinordi fight would have been nice

and the ending could have been a little better, like the whole team coming together at the end of a game or something.

good work

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
also if you guys have any song idea let me know, i have a few ideas but some i want to keep for the bigger video ex, just before the playoffs

so if you have any idea PM me, eventually will run out of song idea's lol

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
I enjoyed it, like mentioned above the Tinordi fight would have been nice

and the ending could have been a little better, like the whole team coming together at the end of a game or something.

good work

yeah i agree, but this was really just a test for me, next one will take more my time to tie everything up, but thanks for the feedback

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
thanks, yeah next one won't have repetitive highlights long story there. But thinking of doing them weekly like Monday to Sunday, then make some at the end of the month and one before the playoffs, and then the finally after we win the cup :yo:. this is a hobby and having fun with it.

I think that's a great idea. I'd definitely look forward to seeing them. Nice work on this one!

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
thanks all

but i think it will have to be bi-weekly just not enough highlights to do a video with only 3-4 games. So what i will do is every sunday filter the highlights then if i have enough for the song i have chosen will then create the vid.

again if anyone wants to recommend good songs, go ahead

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Good video steph. I really enjoyed it! The vid had everything goals, fights, saves and even grandmas lol. You should get some great footage from last nights game for your next vid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad