Muzzin vs Pesce vs Hamilton

Who is better?

• Total voters

jaric1862

Jan 14, 2014
For what purpose? Do tell.

I’m curious to see how people rate these 3 players against each other, mostly to see if the leafs should have just payed the price and gotten one of the canes true RH Dman. I don’t see the big deal here.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Well it hasn’t turned into the fight that you’d expect, but it’s a loaded question between theses fan bases in light of recent threads even if the question comes from an appropriate concept.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Muzzin might be "best" for the Leafs short term. Pesce might have been ideal due to his term. Hamilton's cap would have hurt Leafs without retention and still not sure if Hamilton is the right fit.

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Obviously, Pesce would be nice due to his contract and age, but I love the type of play Muzzin brings, especially his physicality.

Would be nice to have both...

I went Muzzin though

JustinCase

Dec 1, 2018
Ontario
I think Muzzin was the better choice for the Leafs.
He brings the best combination of size, skill, and toughness.
And the fact that the other 2 guys would have cost us more assets, is just a bonus.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
In a vacuum, best player between the three:

Muzzin>Pesce>Hamilton

In actual trade value keeping in mind age, contracts:

Pesce>Hamilton>Muzzin

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Give me the 25 y old guy that posted more than 40 points in his last 4 years and scored 17 goals a year ago before being traded to one of the NHL worst offense.

The fact that he likes museums is a bonus.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Pesce tops the heap for me. He's the one i'd want most on my team, contracts included...or even contracts aside. The fact his contract is so stellar is just a bonus to that really.

After that...pretty much a toss-up. If i need offense from the back end, i go with Dougie. If i want a more reliable minute-muncher, i go with Muzzin.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad