Proposal: Muzzin to Chicago

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
LA has to keep the Franchise happy, and this would upset him.

While the intention of posing a thought provoking trade is evident, it is simply a poorly conceived proposal.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Weird seeing a team covet one of our prospects, I think that may be a sign of the Apocalypse. How is Muzzin on the right side?

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I think this is the better fit, would cost less, and LA could use a roster forward from Toronto. JVR + 3rd

Martinez is signed cheap for 4 more years and a top 4 defense man which holds more value then a top line winger imo. Jvr is ufa after this year. The difference is more then a 3rd imo. Counter with Jvr and 2nd or Levio and a 3rd

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Martinez is signed cheap for 4 more years and a top 4 defense man which holds more value then a top line winger imo. Jvr is ufa after this year. The difference is more then a 3rd imo. Counter with Jvr and 2nd or Levio and a 3rd

Leafs would 100% jump on that Leivo and a 3rd (or do you mean JVR + Leivo + 3rd? They'd keep Leivo as JVR's replacement I think)

I think they'd do JVR + 2nd as well if it came down to it. Maybe something like JVR + Carrick and a pick could work, replaces some of the back end depth for LA

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Leafs would 100% jump on that Leivo and a 3rd (or do you mean JVR + Leivo + 3rd?)

I think they'd do JVR + 2nd as well if it came down to it. Maybe something like JVR + Carrick and a pick could work, replaces some of the back end depth for LA
First things first Alec is out of today's game with a strained knee. Not sure we can trade him while he's hurt. Next I was asking Jvr Leivo and a 3rd. I probably wouldn't be interested in Carrick as we have Paul Ladue that needs to play. The trade would have to wait till close to American Thanks Giving as i want to see what this team looks like. We have a lot of new parts to this team and i want to see how well or bad it looks in actual games before making trades.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad