Status
Not open for further replies.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
2717ED2E-FC8B-457E-BBD3-6E09C1AAC716.jpeg

2018 Rebellion

Sunday: Muse, Idol, Clutch.. that’s all I would be interested in. Seen: Queens, Incubus.

Saturday: Breaking Benjamin (loved their acoustic set), and Shamans Harvest all I am interested in that day. Seen: Godsmack and Breaking Benjamin

Friday: Shinedown, Pop Evil, Sevendust, Andrew Wk, seen: Sevendust

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
View attachment 86411

2018 Rebellion

Sunday: Muse, Idol, Clutch.. that’s all I would be interested in. Seen: Queens, Incubus.

Saturday: Breaking Benjamin (loved their acoustic set), and Shamans Harvest all I am interested in that day. Seen: Godsmack and Breaking Benjamin

Friday: Shinedown, Pop Evil, Sevendust, Andrew Wk, seen: Sevendust

I saw The Struts open for The Foo Fighters in Greensboro - they put on a good, solid show with sort of a retro glam rock sound. Lead singer does an amazing job at crowd participation. He literally got a crowd that he acknowledged wasn't there for them to go all in with them. I've seen my share of crappy opening acts and these guys may very well be one of the best openers I've seen.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I saw The Struts open for The Foo Fighters in Greensboro - they put on a good, solid show with sort of a retro glam rock sound. Lead singer does an amazing job at crowd participation. He literally got a crowd that he acknowledged wasn't there for them to go all in with them. I've seen my share of crappy opening acts and these guys may very well be one of the best openers I've seen.

Cool! They are opening for Idol, I like Clutch a lot. Not a bad lineup that day.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Cool! They are opening for Idol, I like Clutch a lot. Not a bad lineup that day.

Code Orange is another name that I'm familiar with. Haven't seen them live, though - the WWE used one of their songs as one of the themes for one of their more recent Pay-Per-Views for their NXT developmental brand.

They also performed a live version of wrestler Aleister Black's theme (the vocalist is Incendiary, not part of Code Orange)

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Code Orange is another name that I'm familiar with. Haven't seen them live, though - the WWE used one of their songs as one of the themes for one of their more recent Pay-Per-Views for their NXT developmental brand.

They also performed a live version of wrestler Aleister Black's theme (the vocalist is Incendiary, not part of Code Orange)

They have a Clutch vibe to them on some songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad