OT: Music Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
You guys have such a different taste in music to me haha. But if we're posting Apocalyptica I guess I'll post one I used to listen to a lot when I was younger.

Reactions: yukoner88

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
I have a younger sister and this is what she enjoyed listening to back in the 90's; while my song to listen to was:

Big difference.

:laugh:

Haha, well Ace of Spades is an all-time classic.

Ironically it was my older sister who got me into heavier stuff as a child. Nowadays I listen to almost everything except this terrible hiphop/mumble-rap that is so huge these days. Not sure how anyone can listen to that, every song sounds the same, the lyrics, the beat and the 'rapping' are all the same. So incredibly generic. I find Drake to be incredibly overrated too.

But outside of that I listen to anything from EDM, house, trap to rock, post-hardcore, metal to actual good rappers like NF, to Spanish, French and Russian music. I'm all over the place.

Lately I've really enjoyed Bring Me The Horizon (listened a lot to their earlier albums then they went soft but lately they've had some really interesting sounds spanning multiple genres) and Falling in Reverse (Ronnie Radke is very talented).

Reactions: Dorian2

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
A bit Imagine Dragonsy on the sound but I like. Not sure if Jared N has found his "sound" quite yet. Besides his specific playing technique of course.

Last edited:

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Anyone else here go to this one at the Coliseum? A year after this I took my GF (wife) to Satch and Malms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad