Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I'll maybe do a few of these.

Best ever albums.

1975. A band already on top of the world and with already an astounding catalog as well as the guaranteed number one rock song of all time.

They proceed to put out the jaw dropping Physical Graffiti album. A tour de force that remains today probably the best pressing of alltime by any band..

These are just some rocker selections from it. Some of my faves;

Keeping in mind this magnum opus also had Kashmir, In the Light, Custard Pie, Houses of the Holy, Bron-yr-aur, Trample underfoot, seaside, night flight, Wanton song, Ten Years gone etc on it.

This is a better album than Led Zep 1V and with more chops and the band absolutely on top of the universe and brilliant contributions from the whole band throughout. #1 album ever by anybody, nothing better.

Last edited:

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Do you have an inside track on the videos I watch? lol

I was checking out a great interview with Lita Ford so I went back in time. Here's one great thing about the Covid....if you want a small positive spin. We're getting to see some pretty up close and personal insights on what's behind the mask. This is 2 months ago. She sounds like Ace Frehley...lol.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I was checking out a great interview with Lita Ford so I went back in time. Here's one great thing about the Covid....if you want a small positive spin. We're getting to see some pretty up close and personal insights on what's behind the mask. This is 2 months ago. She sounds like Ace Frehley...lol.

Saw Joan Jett and the Blackhearts backing up Heart at the Jube a few yrs ago. good show and her voice was in better condition. Both bands were solid considering its been along time. her voice sounds really croaky in this one.

Reactions: Dorian2

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Some nice little surprises in this one! To anyone who doesn't take to Cookie Monster growls...these are what you would call top notch growls IMHO. He's a legend in the scene.

Reactions: MesstoFace11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad