OT: Music Sharing Thread 2

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Been listening to Gaelic music lately and I'm starting to fall in love with the genre. There's a nice mystic beauty to it. Amazing the hidden gems you can discover on Spotify. I never knew this artist even existed. Her voice is gorgeous!

She has a few English tracks that are very good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorian2

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
New Wallflowers album, Exit Wounds, was dropped last week. Some decent new work by Jacob Dylan if your a fan of his music.

Tomorrow, Jackson Browne releases a new album, Downhill from Everywhere. JB one of my all time favourite artists, waiting with great anticipation this newest release.

Last edited:

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
I saw Whitesnake just a few years ago, and Coverdale is in form.
dude was awesome, ...not just for his age, but in general. The band kicked ass.

Good to hear. Last time I saw them was in 1990 at the Coliseum w/ Steve Vai. Faster p***ycat as openers. And no, I didn't remember the details...had to look it up. 31 years ago :eek:

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
KSI and MHD (British and French rappers) recently released albums that are absolutely fire

Here's a couple of tracks I f*** with on the albums

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I think because it was written/released in the 21st century rather than the 80's Ozzy's album Black Rain is criminally underrated.

To this day when I go on an Ozzy binge, many songs from this album get included, Zach Wilde was absolute money

Reactions: Dorian2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad