OT: Music Sharing Thread 2

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
I hope you Canadians are familiar with Faouzia. Only 20 years old but has one of the best voices I've heard. She was born in Morocco but settled in Canada as a five-year old and calls tiny Carman, Manitoba home. Pursuing an engineering degree in Winnipeg concurrently with working on music. Has a great personality too and is really funny. She's gonna be huge I think.

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
I hope you Canadians are familiar with Faouzia. Only 20 years old but has one of the best voices I've heard. She was born in Morocco but settled in Canada as a five-year old and calls tiny Carman, Manitoba home. Pursuing an engineering degree in Winnipeg concurrently with working on music. Has a great personality too and is really funny. She's gonna be huge I think.

Very unique voice.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton

She must be a Contralto. Similar to Cher's range. Great tone.

EDIT: Just saw @Bryanbryoil 's post lol. You nailed it!

Reactions: Zaddy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->