OT: Music 6

imec

Sponsor
Aug 29, 2013
Winnipeg
The Originals to this...

Not sure what that means but, my wife asked me the other day "What was that music show we used to watch many years ago it was in a basement or something?". The Basement was our introduction to web streaming live music content dunno how many years ago now. We had a desktop computer in the kitchen with a 17" screen. Oh, how things have changed!! (Been a big Radiohead fan since their beginning - only saw them once, Molson Amphitheatre, 2008.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Not sure what that means but, my wife asked me the other day "What was that music show we used to watch many years ago it was in a basement or something?". The Basement was our introduction to web streaming live music content dunno how many years ago now. We had a desktop computer in the kitchen with a 17" screen. Oh, how things have changed!! (Been a big Radiohead fan since their beginning - only saw them once, Molson Amphitheatre, 2008.

When they started they were a raw performance band...

Now they are something else...

Reactions: imec

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Had no idea who these guys were before seeing them live in LA in December and they were very, very good live. They just released a new album and i bought it, very good.They have sort of a 70's sound.

imec

Sponsor
Aug 29, 2013
Winnipeg
Had no idea who these guys were before seeing them live in LA in December and they were very, very good live. They just released a new album and i bought it, very good.They have sort of a 70's sound.

Really enjoy them! They remind me, not so much the music but, the concept, of what Redd Kross was doing in the 80's and 90's. Good 70's style music presented in an almost satirical fashion.

Reactions: Jets 31

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
To try and keep some of you old fogeys up to date on music with some bonus Canadian content..:laugh:

This is Charlotte Cradin from Montreal (that's in Quebec) with a song called "Confetti" not to be confused with Perfetti.

And from WInnipeg (that's in Manitoba)

Olivia Lunny who has a Dua Lipa vibe going on., but who doesn't?

And Noah Cyrus from Nashville...ehh that's basically Manitoba in August:laugh:
(It's also Miley's sister)

imec

Sponsor
Aug 29, 2013
Winnipeg
Probably for fans only. A brilliantly produced compendium of live performances of this great DM song welded together to create one cohesive video. Only saw them once but the memory of them closing the show with this favourite is deeply branded into my little grey cells.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Probably for fans only. A brilliantly produced compendium of live performances of this great DM song welded together to create one cohesive video. Only saw them once but the memory of them closing the show with this favourite is deeply branded into my little grey cells.

Not a huge fan but friends of mine went to LA in December to go see them, they said it was very good. Remember this song getting played alot in the bars though.

RIP Toby .... 62 years young

f*** cancer

Way too young, f*** cancer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad