OT: Music 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
Since I am on a thread featuring "inspirational" women to Me in music...

Before I met My lady this movie with this lady effected Me...

My lady can't sing but she's just as ... if not more beautiful than Jessica Harper... that's a tough act to follow...

Thanks John for bringing back the memories of this movie.

Many of the songs are populated throughout my playlists...but I have not seen the movie in about 35-40 years. Fixed that...ordered the Blue Ray of the movie!

Reactions: John Agar

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Thanks John for bringing back the memories of this movie.

Many of the songs are populated throughout my playlists...but I have not seen the movie in about 35-40 years. Fixed that...ordered the Blue Ray of the movie!

Excellent choice to order the movie. I've had it on Blu-Ray for some time, along with Eddie and the Cruisers and Streets of Fire. So many great memories associated with those old movies.

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
Excellent choice to order the movie. I've had it on Blu-Ray for some time, along with Eddie and the Cruisers and Streets of Fire. So many great memories associated with those old movies.
Looking for Streets of Fire on eBay and never even thought of Eddie and the Cruisers! Is that in Blue Ray also?

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Frank Zappa....

Visionary... a prophet...

I have this one on my phone.

Back in the 70's, our neighbour had this poster in his basement, and that how I met Frank Zappa. :laugh:
Screenshot_20210217-190448~2.png

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Looking for Streets of Fire on eBay and never even thought of Eddie and the Cruisers! Is that in Blue Ray also?

Pretty sure I got them both off Amazon, and yes, E&C is Blu-Ray. https://www.amazon.ca/Eddie-Cruisers-II-Feature-Blu-ray/dp/B00S0DW5LG Eddie and the Cruisers/Eddie and the Cruisers 2: Eddie Lives! Blu-ray Disc | Walmart Canada Amazon and Walmart both sell the double pack with the second movie. Pricey, but two movies anyway.

Streets of Fire is a little tougher to find on Blu-Ray as I don't believe it was ever released in purely English/American/Canadian format. The copy I have is zone free but has a German cover. I can watch it in German if I really want to, but it has an English version on the same disc, no subtitles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad