Injury Report: Murray & Parros practicing with the team (no contact) Oct. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
That Briere " concussion" looked fishy at best.

Personally it seems to me that Briere isn't taking his demotion like a man, and well, saw his way out. He saw that Nashville player the whole way, and then ballerina flopped to the ice.

Very strange. Don't like this guy anymore, he has fake "character".

No doubt. He faked a potentially life altering injury which he's already suffered from in the past, because he isn't "taking his demotion like a man."

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
The good news is that we should have a healthy line up by December if everything goes well.
Looks like 4 important guys will be returning by the end of the month.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
It's crazy how all our injuries happen in the same week or two, like they plan it in advance... (I know they don't plan it...)

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
That Briere " concussion" looked fishy at best.

Personally it seems to me that Briere isn't taking his demotion like a man, and well, saw his way out. He saw that Nashville player the whole way, and then ballerina flopped to the ice.

Very strange. Don't like this guy anymore, he has fake "character".

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Hopefully not....

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
The good news is that we should have a healthy line up by December if everything goes well.

We should get used to the fact that we always will have injuries. We really lack depth up front though.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
The problem is all of our big guys are out. Patches, Prust, Parros, Murray & Emelin leaving us really small up front and on the back end. Moen only plays larger when he's got someone to back him up, like Parros & Prust.

I don't think the next month is going to be much fun especially with some big teams coming our way like San Jose, Anaheim and St. Louis. The only thing I hope for is that we can stay close to the playoff race until our injured players come back. Price & Subban are going to have to carry this team for the next little while.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

The problem is all of our big guys are out. Patches, Prust, Parros, Murray & Emelin leaving us really small up front and on the back end. Moen only plays larger when he's got someone to back him up, like Parros & Prust.

I don't think the next month is going to be much fun especially with some big teams coming our way like San Jose, Anaheim and St. Louis. The only thing I hope for is that we can stay close to the playoff race until our injured players come back. Price & Subban are going to have to carry this team for the next little while.

I'd be nervous if I was Eller, Tinordi and Bourque...

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
So without Prust or Parros, will Gorges be resorting to shooting pucks at the opposition when we need toughness?

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010

Very odd logic. Wouldn't the opposite be the more likely scenario?

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Our top forward and our "character" guy out for a couple of weeks, along with two of our starting defense. What a lame start to the season, injury-wise.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Our top forward and our "character" guy out for a couple of weeks, along with two of our starting defense. What a lame start to the season, injury-wise.

Small teams tend to get more injuries, because the 'bigger' players tend to over-play their role. Of course, this is just common sense that most GM's have a handle on, except in Montreal where the trend continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad